2021-2022 Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
me neither im on 3 others idk if i should be starting my PS at the very least. truly no idea.
im in the same boat as you guys. if we dont hear anything tomorrow then im hoping we will next week

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
fingers crossed today will be the day. if not, early next week 🤞

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Based on last year's thread, they didn't start taking people off of the HPWL until 5/19 (a solid 3 weeks after last year's 4/30 PTE deadline).

I'm really hoping they've moved up their timeline from last year, but unfortunately I think we should be prepared to settle in a bit, because it might be a while 😕

Based on last year's thread, they didn't start taking people off of the HPWL until 5/19 (a solid 3 weeks after last year's 4/30 PTE deadline).

I'm really hoping they've moved up their timeline from last year, but unfortunately I think we should be prepared to settle in a bit, because it might be a while 😕
True but it seems like those still interested emails have gone out sooner than that

Reactions: 2 users
Oh my god. JUST GOT ACCEPTED at 6:10AM. Only received that email on April 15th - did not get a second still interested.

• Love
just got the A this morning too! manifesting and being neurotic certainly pays off 😤

• Haha
just got the A this morning too! manifesting and being neurotic certainly pays off 😤
My current neurotic fear is that it was a mistake and we're about to get a "just kidding" email a la Mayo 2020

Someone tell me I'm crazy and need to chill please 😭

• Care
HPWL in early feb -> no A today, feeling a little sad, wonder if anyone else is in the same place :(

Members don't see this ad :)
On the regular WL and praying that I, at the very least, don't get the R today

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 1 user
HPWL in early feb -> no A today, feeling a little sad, wonder if anyone else is in the same place :(
Also haven’t received anything but I do think they’ll send more out at some point :) congrats to everyone who got in this morning!!

Also got the A off the HPWL and the April 15th email. Has anyone gotten any financial aid info? Also, does anyone have the total COA for einstein including room and board? I was able to find tuition but not how much the dorm living is or how much aid you can get for cost of living stuff like food and expenses.

Accepted this morning! Wow the exhilaration and relief. Anyone know if there's an accepted students group or something (sorry if it was in the emails morning's been a blur)

Did those who got off the HPWL send letters of interest/intents?

Did those who got off the HPWL send letters of interest/intents?
I sent a letter of interest in response to the april 15th email, basically saying they were still a top choice, but no letter of intent.
Also got the A off the HPWL and the April 15th email. Has anyone gotten any financial aid info? Also, does anyone have the total COA for einstein including room and board? I was able to find tuition but not how much the dorm living is or how much aid you can get for cost of living stuff like food and expenses.
Found the answer to the dorm cost question in the handbook: 3 bed for $472, 2 bed for $551, studio for $778. Still haven't found what amount of loans you can take out for other living expenses

Did anyone that was put on the HPWL in the most recent May wave hear? Or were all you guys that reported A’s from April and earlier? 😬

Did anyone that was put on the HPWL in the most recent May wave hear? Or were all you guys that reported A’s from April and earlier? 😬
I received the rolling admissions email in March

Does anyone know if in past years they've taken people off the HPWL throughout a series of days/couple weeks or is it going to be that it will be a while before they take people off the HPWL again? (HPWL in early Feb., no A today)

Does anyone know if in past years they've taken people off the HPWL throughout a series of days/couple weeks or is it going to be that it will be a while before they take people off the HPWL again? (HPWL in early Feb., no A today)
If you look in the thread from 2019/2020 they accepted people off the hpwl a week or so after the first wave (maybe like 9 days). Praying they follow suit this year 🥲

For those who have gotten their aid package already, did you submit 2021 income tax forms rather than 2020? Most institutions ask for 2020 so I'm wondering why they're asking for 2021.

For those who have gotten their aid package already, did you submit 2021 income tax forms rather than 2020? Most institutions ask for 2020 so I'm wondering why they're asking for 2021.
i was wondering the same. also to go along with that, do we need to provide our own AND our parent’s tax forms for 2021? i was not a dependent for 2021 and filed my own taxes this year so wondering if it’s still necessary to provide my parents’ forms

Just got rejected off the regular WL. Good luck to the rest of you! lol I'm trying not to cry at work but also kinda relieved that this is long-ass process is over.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Rejected. Was put on the WL only 2 weeks ago, oh well...

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Also accepted off the HPWL on Monday 5/09. II 01/04, complete 8/19 LM 73.6 IS ORM reapplicant!
Did not send a letter of interest/intent but I did send an update letter in March!

Just received a follow up/ still interested email! (I got my HPWL email on May 4th & I interviewed in March)

Last edited:
I got the follow up email today too. Do y'all think that if I mention in my response to Dean Kerrigan that I have to commit to enroll at a school by 5/19 that it would affect their decision-making in any way? I'd like to go to Einstein but don't want to seem pushy but I also don't want to be just out of luck because they made a decision too slowly.

I got the follow up email today too. Do y'all think that if I mention in my response to Dean Kerrigan that I have to commit to enroll at a school by 5/19 that it would affect their decision-making in any way? I'd like to go to Einstein but don't want to seem pushy but I also don't want to be just out of luck because they made a decision too slowly.
If Einstein is truly your #1 and you definitely will go here if you get an acceptance, you should tell them that. They do not want to waste time sending acceptances to people who aren't sure at this point which is why they send the still interested email. I would think that telling them that you have a deadline elsewhere but you would rather go to Einstein can only help show them that you are dedicated. Just make sure you do it in a polite, non-demanding way. I received my acceptance about a week after my still interested email and positive reply so you saying this most likely won't be putting too much pressure on them anyways. They wouldn't have sent the email if they weren't already 99% willing to accept you if you'll accept them. You're so close, you got this!

same - is anyone else struggling to decide between Einstein and another school without all the information admitted students get (especially financial aid info)?
Yes! Trying to figure out if there’s a way to tell the dean politely that it’s my first choice but need financial aid info to commit lol

Yes! Trying to figure out if there’s a way to tell the dean politely that it’s my first choice but need financial aid info to commit lol
So glad I'm not alone 😅 but also sorry you're in the same tough spot

Are they still giving out merit aid?
On that note, I'm kind of confused which financial aid paperwork Einstein requires in general? I got all of the other emails, but didn't see a financial aid one.

I've filled out the FAFSA last week, but the Einstein specific paperwork I found through their website seemed to be for another program (nursing or something).

Ugh. I'm completely lost with this stuff.

who do we email all our financial forms to? just the office of student finance?