You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Albany
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is Albany done sending out As??? Likes what's going on..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They said they will finalize their class in mid June according to their admissions office when I called few weeks back. However, their answer seems to be very generic... lol so we never know what is exactly going on over there.Is Albany done sending out As??? Likes what's going on..
That sounds like they will be done sending As in mid June thenThey said they will finalize their class in mid June according to their admissions office when I called few weeks back. However, their answer seems to be very generic... lol so we never know what is exactly going on over there.
So basically we just have to wait until next month for Wl movement to startThey said they will finalize their class in mid June according to their admissions office when I called few weeks back. However, their answer seems to be very generic... lol so we never know what is exactly going on over there.
Dude ikr??Really annoying not to have any answers when the next application opens up in a week. A little ridiculous.
So I just called and they confirmed class isn’t full yet and there will be movement up to mid June. Hang in there!! 🤞
Wl movement to end you mean Salt?So basically we just have to wait until next month for Wl movement to start
Thanks StanSo I just called and they confirmed class isn’t full yet and there will be movement up to mid June. Hang in there!! 🤞
It is encourage news
Yes to end. Correction. Thank you!Wl movement to end you mean Salt?
I would like to know this as well. Maybe someone can check previous threads and see how many kids get off the AL late may through June?out of curiousity (i know 100% that there is no point discussing this question in depth), how full do yall think the class is?? and how many people are on the alternate list??
I would guess around 5-10 seats left at this pointout of curiousity (i know 100% that there is no point discussing this question in depth), how full do yall think the class is?? and how many people are on the alternate list??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why so?????I would guess around 5-10 seats left at this point
it is purely my guess but there was only 1 A from AL after 5/14 last year reported on the thread. So given there is no bulk AL movement going on every Tuesday and AMC reduced their AL size to 20-30 around this time last year, I am speculating that around 5-10 seats are still rotating.Why so?????
That's depressing afit is purely my guess but there was only 1 A from AL after 5/14 last year reported on the thread. So given there is no bulk AL movement going on every Tuesday and AMC reduced their AL size to 20-30 around this time last year, I am speculating that around 5-10 seats are still rotating.
I know you have other places to wait on SaltyThat's depressing af
I really think there will be an R wave within the next week, last year they rejected quite a few people before the AMCAS submission date.The Class of 2026 group on facebook has 111 members as of this post. No idea how many of the people on there are incoming students, current students, or interested students who are not committed to enrolling.
Thankfully though we won't have to wait much longer, we'll get some sort of closure by mid-June then and we can move on lol.
Wow, nice! Can I ask if you'll be accepting the offer hahaGot the A off the alternate list yesterday!
Yes, I will be! Stay hopeful, I've seen you a bunch on this thread.🙂 I do have an inkling that the class isn't full yet.Wow, nice! Can I ask if you'll be accepting the offer haha
D
deleted1123321
SheeshWow, nice! Can I ask if you'll be accepting the offer haha
Can I ask what day you were accepted? Just curiousFor anyone that was accepted I just want to double check that there isn't a deposit that needed to be put down to hold our spot? There was no information about sending one in but just wanted to double check
May 10thCan I ask what day you were accepted? Just curious
I also didn’t see anything about a deposit. Just the acceptance checklist on the AMC portal and the “plan to enroll” on AAMC.For anyone that was accepted I just want to double check that there isn't a deposit that needed to be put down to hold our spot? There was no information about sending one in but just wanted to double check
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called the school and they said CTE is July 5th. There is still Alt list movement happening.I'm pretty surprised too. Someone said that they called and were informed that seats were still available. Hasn't the commit to enroll date passed? I'm not quite sure.
lol this kind of news stops me from working on my reapp .... 🙂I called the school and they said CTE is July 5th. There is still Alt list movement happening.
I've already turned mine in while still on 2 WL :-/lol this kind of news stops me from working on my reapp .... 🙂
If you wanna reapply I would recommend submitting that soon...lol
lol this kind of news stops me from working on my reapp .... 🙂
My brain is telling me that but my hands are not moving... any suggestions?If you wanna reapply I would recommend submitting that soon...lol
Facebook group only has 127 members. Why do I still have a little bit of hope :')
How big is the Albany class??Facebook group only has 127 members. Why do I still have a little bit of hope :')
Like 150-160 I thinkHow big is the Albany class??
D
deleted1123321
145Like 150-160 I think
I was thinking not everyone has facebook so this may be whyFacebook group only has 127 members. Why do I still have a little bit of hope :')
Right so this might be it tbhI was thinking not everyone has facebook so this may be why
Congrats! Your perseverance has finally paid offAccepted! Is there a FB group I can join?
You finally made it broAccepted! Is there a FB group I can join?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1123321
Happy for you manAccepted! Is there a FB group I can join?
D
deleted1123321
Accepted! Is there a FB group I can join?
Omgggg congrats you deserve it for realAccepted! Is there a FB group I can join?
So admission said the class isn't full yet.. and that next big date is July 5th
So admission said the class isn't full yet.. and that next big date is July 5th
So next wave of decisions aren’t coming out till July 5? Isn’t that the commit to enroll date?
