2021-2022 Albany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I called the school and they said CTE is July 5th. There is still Alt list movement happening.
lol this kind of news stops me from working on my reapp .... :)

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Facebook group only has 127 members. Why do I still have a little bit of hope :')

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted! Is there a FB group I can join?

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
I am excited to meet you all newly accepted students :soexcited:

feel free to DM me with any questions

Members don't see this ad :)
So admission said the class isn't full yet.. and that next big date is July 5th

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
If the class ain’t full let’s start dishing out some A’s baby!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I’m still on a couple WL if I get off I won’t enroll here and I’m sure there are others in my position

Reactions: 2 users
surprised there hasn’t been any new Rs yet 🥲

Reactions: 1 user
Withdrew my A! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
Just got the A!!! I cant believe it. Thank you all for all the support!!! <3

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 11 users
To accepted students. How do we send a deposit and a letter of intent?

Do I need a place a deposit to secure my spot?
Hi, congrats on your acceptance! I never heard anything about a deposit, I think we just need to submit our financial aid application and complete the acceptance checklist to secure a spot.

Hi guys, does anyone have any intel on when our white coat ceremony is or when school starts? I can’t find any information anywhere and need to plan out my move.

Hi guys, does anyone have any intel on when our white coat ceremony is or when school starts? I can’t find any information anywhere and need to plan out my move.
Wondering the same thing. Could not find an academic calendar online as well.

I just called them and they said they will send out more information soon. Probably in the next week or so. I think white coat ceremony will be early Aug based on their previous year. :)

ACCEPTED!

Interviewed back in October and was on the alternate list ever since November. For those in a similar boat, don't lose hope just yet!!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users