2021-2022 Albany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks! I guess they’re done accepting now…
You think so? I thought there might be one last wave of movement around july 5th which i think is their commit to enroll deadline but idk... atp just wanna know so i can move forward with my life

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
not that i have a lot of hope left, but i called admissions on wednesday and they said their alt list is still moving and will continue to move until mid july, after which i was told we should receive a final decision (rejection/acceptance)

Reactions: 3 users
Got the Acceptance off waitlist! 6/24. It's my first and only acceptance. Has anyone who's been accepted recently not been able to select AMC on the Choose Your Medical School tool?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the Acceptance off waitlist! 6/24. It's my first and only acceptance. Has anyone who's been accepted recently not been able to select AMC on the Choose Your Medical School tool?

Congrats! I guess they’re still accepting. Did you get the email in the morning?

I reckon it's over, I've turned in six secondaries for next year already

Has anyone heard anything recently? I’m guessing it’s over by now

Seems like there were R's given out last year, but earlier than this. I sent an email out asking for any updates.

Reactions: 1 users
I haven't heard back so I decided to just call. They said that this year is running late and they still have not finalized the class and are still accepting.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard back so I decided to just call. They said that this year is running late and they still have not finalized the class and are still accepting.
That would be so wild lol. If I were to get in, I'd have to pack up and move across the country asap. It would be great to not waste another year reapplying

So I just called and they said they accepted 2 people yesterday and will keep accepting till the first day of orientation. However, they did say the class is pretty set

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Is anyone still on the AL? I haven't heard anything yet.

Is anyone still on the AL? I haven't heard anything yet.
Still here.. it must mean we are like the final 10 on the WL or they just forgot to send us the R email.. probably the latter haha

No what is that exactly?
EAC82A58-23B9-47C0-9545-59C08CD953D1.jpeg

No what is that exactly?
Ok I called the number on the email and it’s not scam lol but the guy said it was offered to 10 people from the waitlist and basically if you spend the next ten months working through the health corps it guarantees admission to start fall 2023

Ok I called the number on the email and it’s not scam lol but the guy said it was offered to 10 people from the waitlist and basically if you spend the next ten months working through the health corps it guarantees admission to start fall 2023

Congrats! Are you gonna take it?

For those who interviewed this past cycle but did not get in. Do you plan on reusing your secondaries for this next cycle? (they added an extra prompt too). Any and all suggestions would be very helpful.