You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Hackensack Meridian
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How many completes were we supposed to get. I think I got first phase but not prelim? Anybody else?
II received a couple of hours ago!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II also received for virtual admissions day! Seems like prelim review complete is a good sign of an ii.
Chillymorning
Full Member
+1II also received for virtual admissions day! Seems like prelim review complete is a good sign of an ii.
That email was worded very weird. They said they would tell us when the interview has been scheduled, but does that mean we need to attend the virtual admissions day as well?
Congrats to everyone who received an interview!!! Did all of you guys receive a prelim review complete email before the II?
I wonder the same thing... If possible, I'd like not to take time off from work if attendance is not mandatory.+1
That email was worded very weird. They said they would tell us when the interview has been scheduled, but does that mean we need to attend the virtual admissions day as well?
Chillymorning
Full Member
I received my preliminary review complete email 2 hours before the II.Congrats to everyone who received an interview!!! Did all of you guys receive a prelim review complete email before the II?
Did you all receive at same time or was it staggered
Did the email subject say “preliminary review complete or first phase complete”
They said it would take 2-4 weeks to get back to me to check my coursework…? So I’m confused why interviews went out
They said it would take 2-4 weeks to get back to me to check my coursework…? So I’m confused why interviews went out
doughertyk16
New Member
Do you mind sharing when you got the other updates like prelim started and first phase complete?Prelim complete just now!
+1
That email was worded very weird. They said they would tell us when the interview has been scheduled, but does that mean we need to attend the virtual admissions day as well?
Right, it's scheduled so soon too... lol but I think it's mandatory and interactive based on the posts about it from last yearI wonder the same thing... If possible, I'd like not to take time off from work if attendance is not mandatory.
I got those two on 8/13 and the complete today!Do you mind sharing when you got the other updates like prelim started and first phase complete?
I only got the in pre lim review email mid august. Nothing after that… I’m getting worriedI got those two on 8/13 and the complete today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my prelim review email on 8/19. They did say 3-6 weeks so we are still in that time frame!I only got the in pre lim review email mid august. Nothing after that… I’m getting worried
I received a call from admissions to schedule an interview!
Congrats! Was your prelim review complete?I received a call from admissions to schedule an interview!
medschoolapplicant101.
Full Member
Congratulations to applicants that were invited to interview. Please share your stats and if IS or OOS. Good luck to all!
LM ~69Congratulations to applicants that were invited to interview. Please share your stats and if IS or OOS. Good luck to all!
Just got the call to set up the Interview; excited beyond words!!
When people say complete, it’s different than the first phase complete right? So far I have gotten:
Submitted: 8/4
Preliminary review: 8/11
First phase complete: 9/13
Submitted: 8/4
Preliminary review: 8/11
First phase complete: 9/13
I'm at the same stage as you with nearly the exact same dates. No II yet.When people say complete, it’s different than the first phase complete right? So far I have gotten:
Submitted: 8/4
Preliminary review: 8/11
First phase complete: 9/13
i submitted 8/9 and only got prelim review on 8/11. nothing else yet.I'm at the same stage as you with nearly the exact same dates. No II yet.
I also received the Preliminary Review email on 8/11 and haven't heard anything sincei submitted 8/9 and only got prelim review on 8/11. nothing else yet.
See ya Tuesday for the virtual event! Good luck on the interview!Just got the call to set up the Interview; excited beyond words!!
They will call you to schedule the interview.II also received! Does anyone know what are the available interview dates, and what the virtual event will be like?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any updates today?
my4network
Full Member
II today! I got an assigned date for next week it's pretty soon but I am very excited. Were dates assigned for everyone?
congrats! mind sharing stats?II today! I got an assigned date for next week it's pretty soon but I am very excited. Were dates assigned for everyone?
Congrats! When did you receive your prelim complete email?II today! I got an assigned date for next week it's pretty soon but I am very excited. Were dates assigned for everyone?
my4network
Full Member
Right before!Congrats! When did you receive your prelim complete email?
Has any of you received a zoom link for the Virtual Admissions Day or one-on-one interview?
I was told by the gal that scheduled my interview that we should be getting it sometime on Monday.Has any of you received a zoom link for the Virtual Admissions Day or one-on-one interview?
Thank you!!!I was told by the gal that scheduled my interview that we should be getting it sometime on Monday.
Both.Congrats to everyone who is interviewing!May I ask if they only called to schedule an interview, or did you also get an email?
Chillymorning
Full Member
I’ve been waiting and set up my interview via call but never got the email. I assumed they would send it to me by now but no activity on weekend and now it’s II day.Both.
You haven’t gotten an email with the zoom link for the interview? I’d reach out to them.I’ve been waiting and set up my interview via call but never got the email. I assumed they would send it to me by now but no activity on weekend and now it’s II day.
when did you submit secondary?Well I just got the completed preliminary review. Can I please not be the first person who doesn’t get an invite after finishing this review 😂
You’d be the second 😂 Or not, I’ll be hoping we get one eventually lolWell I just got the completed preliminary review. Can I please not be the first person who doesn’t get an invite after finishing this review 😂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted beginning of august and haven't gotten the pre lim complete email yet :/
Chillymorning
Full Member
I called. They forgot to send it. All worked out!You haven’t gotten an email with the zoom link for the interview? I’d reach out to them.
Best of luck!I called. They forgot to send it. All worked out!
Got the call today around noon. Hope you did too!You’d be the second 😂 Or not, I’ll be hoping we get one eventually lol
Badges_043
New Member
Prelim review complete just now! (Prelim review began 08.23)
May I ask if they only called to schedule an interview, or did you also get an email?