2021-2022 Hawaii (Burns)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Emails went out last year around 2:40 pm HST

Reactions: 1 user
OOS - R. Honestly didn't see that coming so I’m bummed 😞 good luck and congrats to everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
accepted OOS but might not accept the acceptance bc it’s so pricey :/

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have any idea on how many OOS applicants are accepted?

WL - IS @ 8:44 AM HST.

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted, and good luck to those whose journeys aren't yet complete!

Anyone have any idea on how many OOS applicants are accepted?
Congrats on your acceptance! I know there are 10 seats for OOS for this class (per Dean Asano) just like last year which won't change, but I don't know how many OOS applicants are accepted leading up to and on the official decision day. So who knows if they send out more acceptances than seats before/on March 11th (anticipating that some won't accept) or if they just accept 10 and go down their ranked waitlist of OOS applicants.

IS accepted 😭🙏🏼✨ congrats to everyone who got the A and best of luck to all of you going in for round 2 next year - YOU GOT THIS 👏🏼

Do you guys know how many people usually get waitlisted?

Admitted students - do you know if there is a class of 2026 FB page yet? Also if so, are you invited to join, or asked to join? Thanks!

Also has anyone heard back regarding scholarships or financial aid yet?

Good luck to all WL students as well!!

Has anybody heard about any waitlist movement yet? 🤞

Just got off the waitlist a few hours ago. OOS. I am so beyond thrilled and happy!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
I'm sure more people not active on sdn have gotten off the waitlist (for both IS and OOS) given previous years. After April 30th, there will hopefully be even more movement once people commit to one school. For those who got off the waitlist earlier, do you have a deadline to accept the invitation? Or is the deadline April 30th like everyone else? There's probably a deadline post-April 30th.

Edit: Also for those who have this thread on "watch" mode, I hope I didn't give you a heart attack with this notification (notifications make me nervous haha)

I'm sure more people not active on sdn have gotten off the waitlist (for both IS and OOS) given previous years. After April 30th, there will hopefully be even more movement once people commit to one school. For those who got off the waitlist earlier, do you have a deadline to accept the invitation? Or is the deadline April 30th like everyone else? There's probably a deadline post-April 30th.

Edit: Also for those who have this thread on "watch" mode, I hope I didn't give you a heart attack with this notification (notifications make me nervous haha)
We have the same deadlines as those who got accepted 1st time. May 2 for Plan to Enroll and June 6 for Commit to Enroll. I'm sure there will be an extension for those who get accepted after these dates.

Thank you! 🙏 but this was earlier, got the email on Monday

• Care