2021-2022 Illinois

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

So the collegeboard website is going under some renovations or something, and there's like no way I can get my SAT scores from 2012 until like two or three weeks from now (plus I have to pay an exorbitant fee). I don't think I took the ACT. Is it okay to just leave that section blank? I can guess at what my SAT scores were, but honestly I don't remember for sure.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I cannot upload my picture. is anyone else having the same problem?

Your comment made me go back and look, and I had definitely uploaded mine before I submitted but now it says it's gone? Confused lol

My submission went through no problem and my app was marked complete, so idk what's going on
 
Your comment made me go back and look, and I had definitely uploaded mine before I submitted but now it says it's gone? Confused lol

My submission went through no problem and my app was marked complete, so idk what's going on
I submitted the app yesterday and paid the fee. I just realized that I needed to upload a pic but it's not letting me. Hopefully that wouldn't cause a problem :smack:
 
I cannot upload my picture. is anyone else having the same problem?
lmfao where did we have to upload a picture i did not see that when i submitted
I know some schools make you upload a picture only if you get an II, so maybe Illinois has the same idea but the portal is messed up
I did not upload a photo the first time, but I was just able to go into mine just now again and submit again with a photo. Not sure if that will cause any problems or not...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Secondary submitted! UIC is my top choice.
How long did it take for letters of rec and CASPER to show as marked? Mine says not received although I sent casper a while ago.
 
My roommates app was marked complete without Snapshot. FYI

It says his app is in the queue for screening, not sure if I believe it though
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can the scholarly concentration application be submitted after your secondary has been submitted?
The payment comes before the RMED/GMED/UMED essays.
 
I think I asked this before but I am still confused, can you get invited for an interview without casper results?
It is my understanding that they will not even start to review your application unless your Altus Suite is in.
 
I'm a Canadian and it says 'International documentation not received' under status. I thought we didn't need to provide anything as a Canadian?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was planning on submitting my UIC secondary but realized that I hadn't taken the Snapshot/Duet portion of the Altus Suite. I took my Casper test back in June, and on the Casper website it says that schools who require the entire Suite request that all of them be completed within 10 days of each other. Do I even bother submitting my secondary? How big of a deal is this?
 
Was planning on submitting my UIC secondary but realized that I hadn't taken the Snapshot/Duet portion of the Altus Suite. I took my Casper test back in June, and on the Casper website it says that schools who require the entire Suite request that all of them be completed within 10 days of each other. Do I even bother submitting my secondary? How big of a deal is this?
you can still take it.
 
So I submitted my secondary about a week ago and my letter of recs have all been received (for a while now) but it says my application isn't complete because they haven't reviewed the LoRs yet. Is this the case for anyone else? Should I ask them about it?
 
Last edited: