2021-2022 New York Med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone who interviewed in March heard back? I interviewed March 1st and haven't heard anything since

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the A! International, and interviwed 3/8 :)

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I’m still on hold since November… I seem to have been missed in the latest wave of pre-II R’s. I’m confused though because their website says virtual interviews are carried out until March so where does my application even stand now :/
Interviews are done. Last interview week was back in March. Not sure why they didn't send the final wave of Rs yet

did anyone get a response from the office of admissions when they responded saying they would like to be placed on the WL? I was told you can see where you are WL in CYMS but I am unable to access that, is that bc I don't have an A or can other people not see their WL there too

did anyone get a response from the office of admissions when they responded saying they would like to be placed on the WL? I was told you can see where you are WL in CYMS but I am unable to access that, is that bc I don't have an A or can other people not see their WL there too
"The CYMS tool is available in the AMCAS web application as a banner or “Quick Links” button once you receive an acceptance. You will not be able to see the link to access the CYMS tool until you receive an acceptance."

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone seen any waitlist movement? I am so anxious! :(

Did anyone get an actual confirmation email that they've secured their position for admission? I got a receipt for the deposit but it doesn't specifically say that it's for a deposit to secure a seat at NYMC MD and now I'm paranoid I deposited for the wrong thing lol

Did anyone get an actual confirmation email that they've secured their position for admission? I got a receipt for the deposit but it doesn't specifically say that it's for a deposit to secure a seat at NYMC MD and now I'm paranoid I deposited for the wrong thing lol

I got a confirmation email about one week later

If you got a receipt that you paid, you should be fine. Also check and see if AMCAS shows NYMC as one of the schools you got an A too and can plan to enroll at

Has anyone received a merit scholarship from NYMC?
No one ever answered, so im bumping this... I called financial aid and was told admissions committee handed out aid and its already spoken for, can anyone confirm they received?

A lot of WL movement should occur starting 5/2 so here's your friendly reminder to send in your letters of intent or update letters:)

April 30 (the day that people with multiple acceptances have to drop down to 1) is on a weekend so May 2 is the next weekday so that’s when people will be forced to drop some of their schools and hopefully open up spots for those on the waitlist!

How often do students take exams here? On what days? And does anyone know if the curriculum is going to be P/F or 1.5 years?

No one ever answered, so im bumping this... I called financial aid and was told admissions committee handed out aid and its already spoken for, can anyone confirm they received?
I got a scholarship offer yesterday

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone’s TouroOne portal still say admissions decision pending with a red flag under financial aid requirements?

Reactions: 1 users
Just got rejected from my only other WL. PLEASE pull through NYMC. :’)

• Care
Just withdrew my acceptance here! Hope it goes to one of you :)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Thank you! Haven’t gotten an email back yet but hopefully my spot goes to someone here!
If you don’t hear back within 2-3 business days I would follow up with another email. I had to email another school twice before they acknowledged my withdrawal lol

Just withdrew my A and merit scholarship. Good luck WL peeps! Hope it goes to one of y'all!

Reactions: 6 users
Did they increase the class size this year or is the Facebook group just really large..

Did they increase the class size this year or is the Facebook group just really large..
I think it's just really large right now. People are leaving slowly but it might speed up once the waitlist movement begins at other schools.