2021-2022 Rush

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rush, you may have forgotten about me but you’re still running through my mind

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Rush, you may have forgotten about me but you’re still running through my mind
R - Rush
U - U are
S - So
H - Horriblehowdareyouforgetarnaldoimtheyarepreciousthisisdisgracefuldon'tyoueverforgetthem

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Dear Rush (Slim), I updated you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my AMCAS ID, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two LOIs back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem in the school portal or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble signatures too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, screw it, what's been up man? How's your curriculum?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'm a call her?
I'ma name her Dr. Benjamin Rush
okaygivemeanIInowplz<3

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Dear Rush (Slim), I updated you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my AMCAS ID, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two LOIs back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem in the school portal or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble signatures too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, screw it, what's been up man? How's your curriculum?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'm a call her?
I'ma name her Dr. Benjamin Rush
okaygivemeanIInowplz<3
LMAO I love it you deserve an interview just for this

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted today! Interviewed 12/1

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Waitlisted :-( interviewed 12/1. Good luck to everyone, hopefully the waitlist sees some movement later this cycle!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
II today! scheduled 1/12, does anyone know roughly how long it takes to hear back after you interview?

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
II today! scheduled 1/12, does anyone know roughly how long it takes to hear back after you interview?
They usually get back to you the second Friday after your interview, but they are really good about explaining their process on the interview day (Honestly most transparent admissions office I've interacted with so far post-interview).

Reactions: 1 user
first ever MD II earlier today 🤯 . was not expecting this at all but so, so excited! complete 7/27, LM ~65, non-trad, re-applicant.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Does anyone know if the deposit for acceptance is refundable?

Probably not. Most school will apply it towards your tuition ( not a big diff ) if you enroll

Anyone believe they will release any decisions tomorrow? It is Friday but also NYE.

Anyone believe they will release any decisions tomorrow? It is Friday but also NYE.
When I interviewed on 12/15, they said they would release our decisions no later than Jan 7. So if it's not today, which is understandable because it's new years eve, then it has to come next week

When I interviewed on 12/15, they said they would release our decisions no later than Jan 7. So if it's not today, which is understandable because it's new years eve, then it has to come next week
Yes I interviewed 12/15 as well, they basically said it was either today or 1/7. Judging from last week, they didn’t release any decisions then so it looks like they might not release any again today.

pre II R. so sad bc this was my dream school :( good luck everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Joining the pre-II R wave, good luck everyone still in the running!!!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
got a third update letter

Just received the 3rd update letter. At least I am still under consideration, for now...

Also got the Pre-II R, reapplicant here too sad face

• Care
Complete late September and no Pre-II R nor update letter...

Reactions: 5 users
I just interviewed at RMC on 1/5 and it's my top school, they said decisions would be released 1/21. I'm wondering if I should send a post-interview letter of intent explicitly saying top school, would 100% commit to enroll etc before 1/21? Any advice is greatly appreciated :)

So! I didn't get an R or update letter on this past Monday as I saw a handful of people did (got my last update on December 2nd I believe)....is it safe to assume my app is being looked over rn then? The anticipation is killing me lol

So! I didn't get an R or update letter on this past Monday as I saw a handful of people did (got my last update on December 2nd I believe)....is it safe to assume my app is being looked over rn then? The anticipation is killing me lol
I am in the same boat! Lol so idk what it means ahhh