2021-2022 Toledo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone have any advice for the MMI interview? Pls DM me if you do! That would be SO appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone still waiting to hear back from Toledo? Like pre interview? I’m trying to figure out if interview season is over or if they are behind on admissions.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I believe interviews are over now :( The last one was earlier this week.

To the peeps who interviewed last Wednesday, do y'all know when we're supposed to find out?? Also, do they call us or shoot an email over?

I interviewed on 5/25 and haven't heard anything either :( I thought they said we would find out within a week hmm

Has anyone who interviewed in May heard anything? I interviewed 5/25 and they told us we would hear back by last Friday, but said due to Memorial Day weekend it could be a few days later, but I still have nothing.

any updates? we should have heard back a few days ago /:
I have still not heard, but I know one person who got an acceptance this morning. I emailed admissions yesterday to see if there was an updated timeline for when we can expect to hear by, but they haven't answered yet.

Does anyone know the past history of how Toledo handles their waitlisted applicants? Also, is their first day of class the same as their undergraduate program? I am having trouble finding a calendar.

Does anyone know the past history of how Toledo handles their waitlisted applicants? Also, is their first day of class the same as their undergraduate program? I am having trouble finding a calendar.
To the first question, I'm unsure.

To the second question, the first day of class for us is August 1st!

The email they sent us basically laid out that they will take people off the wait list based on student demographics, or how they want to round out their class profile. In general they say they take ~20 out of 150-200 waitlisted applicants. Odds aren't super good, but still better than raw applying again.

My friend and I just got off the waitlist. There is still some movement happening, I guess. Best of Luck

• Care