2021-2022 Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrew my A. Good luck y'all!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
GOT THE CALL FOR VANDY, MY NUMBER ONE CHOICE!!!!

Still can't believe it. Thanks to the SDN community for all the support.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
When did you confirm your waitlist place/sent LOI (if you feel comfortable sharing).
Confirmed waitlist place on the date they sent out the email asking to confirm waitlist place. Sent letter of intent on 4/29.

Do you all think they will continue to call this week and next week? I feel like maybe they have already reached the 15 calls off the waitlist.

Reactions: 1 users
Since there are only 2 people who posted on SDN, maybe there is some hope? I wonder how many people sent in a LOI.

Reactions: 1 users
6 people have joined our GroupMe if that helps! No clue if that’s everyone who’s been accepted off the waitlist or not

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
FYI, I just called the Admissions Office and they said that their class is currently full. They do think that a few more people may make it off of the waitlist, but it depends on how many people withdraw

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
14 people joined the GroupMe since 5/3. AAMC waitlist data shows that Vandy typically takes 15 people off the WL. I'd imagine 1-2 more people may come off from here, but that is a total guess.
Is the groupme for people who have been accepted or people who have committed?

Withdrew my acceptance (non-waitlist) today. This one hurt, but I hope it will be life changing for one of you.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Did everyone get that WL status email? Also, in that email what did it mean by a "refreshed LOI?"

I believe that everyone got the WL email. I guess we can send in a revised letter of intent and they might take it into further consideration? I'm not really sure if it will make much of a difference

Does anyone know if Vanderbilt med is pass/fail without internal rank for pre-clinical, and whether it's pass/fail for clerkships too now (I heard they were considering making clinicals pass/fail last year- what happened with that?)