2022-2023 Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II R. Knew it was coming but this one is sad šŸ˜¢

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
withdrew my A, I hope this opens up a spot for you guys, GL! Edit: withdraw because A to my top 1 choice, I don't see the point of hoarding acceptance except for the ego boost, I already made the decision so I might as well leave the chance for others.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
If you're lucky enough to receive an acceptance phone call but can't pick up for whatever reason (middle of a procedure, no cell phone service, etc.) do they leave a voicemail? Or would those people have to wait for an email to find out about their acceptance?

...also because I am paranoid, not picking up the phone call doesn't result in forfeiting the acceptance right?

Reactions: 1 user
If you're lucky enough to receive an acceptance phone call but can't pick up for whatever reason (middle of a procedure, no cell phone service, etc.) do they leave a voicemail? Or would those people have to wait for an email to find out about their acceptance?

...also because I am paranoid, not picking up the phone call doesn't result in forfeiting the acceptance right?
Call back, asap they will answer, I also missed my call

Members don't see this ad :)
Two years ago they released Feb acceptances on the 3rd Friday and last year it was the 4th Friday, any thoughts on today vs next week?

Two years ago they released Feb acceptances on the 3rd Friday and last year it was the 4th Friday, any thoughts on today vs next week?
Two weeks at the earliest, they have another interview day next week so very unlikely they send out decisions until after the interview and they still have to review those applicants with the admissions committee

Two weeks at the earliest, they have another interview day next week so very unlikely they send out decisions until after the interview and they still have to review those applicants with the admissions committee

My interview was in the very beginning of December, and they told us we would not be considered for the December decision date (mid December). My guess is that people with interviews this week or next wonā€™t be considered for the February decision dateā€¦which would still pose the question of this week or next?

My interview was in the very beginning of December, and they told us we would not be considered for the December decision date (mid December). My guess is that people with interviews this week or next wonā€™t be considered for the February decision dateā€¦which would still pose the question of this week or next?
I agree. Theyā€™ve been telling February interviewees that they will here in March.

Exactly! Waiting w baited breath

are we thinking tomorrow then? they said late Feb when I interviewed in Jan.

Reactions: 4 users
Wondering if early Feb interviews will be included in this wave! I know they previously said there would be a small chance, but has anyone heard more updated info?

Wondering if early Feb interviews will be included in this wave! I know they previously said there would be a small chance, but has anyone heard more updated info?
They probably won't. I interviewed just before the December wave of acceptances and the admin person was super candid that there was very little chance anyone who interviewed within that month would have a decision. I'm assuming that trend applies to anyone who interviewed in February for this round of decisions.

Just received a call! Interviewed late January.

Reactions: 6 users
Got the A call! I immediately started crying when I saw the 615 area code šŸ˜­ interviewed in October

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Do they break off acceptance notifications into chunks? I.e. alphabetical letters 1-9, 10-18, 19-26 w three different callers? Otherwise it seems it would take a long time?

A + Merit Scholarship offer. II late Nov. Early alphabet last name.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Are those of us who haven't heard anything back yet destined for WL/R?

A + Merit Scholarship offer. II late Nov. Early alphabet last name.
Congrats! Did they tell you about the merit scholly on the phone, or by email? (Matter of fact, did anyone get an official email of acceptance yet?)

Congrats! Did they tell you about the merit scholly on the phone, or by email? (Matter of fact, did anyone get an official email of acceptance yet?)
I was accepted back in December and I donā€™t think I got the official email until the week after the phone call.