2022-2023 Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got the email with [FIRST NAME] instead of the tag line, and then the email to correct the first email had another typo lmao

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
...an acceptance email? Sorry Im on the MDPhD WL so not sure if I should be expecting something?

There was kind of refresher email about the waitlist sent out to all WL.

That part about May 12 makes it sound like they haven't made any waitlist movement yet though? Am I misunderstanding that?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
There was kind of refresher email about the waitlist sent out to all WL.

That part about May 12 makes it sound like they haven't made any waitlist movement yet though? Am I misunderstanding that?

I was thinking that too, but I think they mean the next round of waitlist movement won’t start until then since it looks like they’ve already selected people last week.

Reactions: 1 users
Maybe I’m misreading the Waitlist update email but are they saying to email about interest ON May 12th or before?

absolutely LOVED vanderbilt, but withdrew my spot here to go to a school closer to home! good luck to y'all on the waitlist - keep your head up! <3

• Care
Today was also commencement so I doubt most of the med admin was in office all day:unsure:

Members don't see this ad :)
They're responding to people???

laughing GIF

• Haha
Just got an email thanking me for my continued interest.

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know if there have been GroupMe changes recently and/or if the class size is full?

Reactions: 1 user
has anyone talked to admissions / have a sense of waitlist movement?

Got the call today so there’s still movement! I’m still in shock this was my first MD acceptance and my top choice

• Love