You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Vanderbilt
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When did you receive the email in relation to when the reported calls were? Congrats on the A!I and a few others in December were accepted without receiving a call. Just probably forgot or didn't get around to it
Email came on a Monday after a Friday afternoon callWhen did you receive the email in relation to when the reported calls were? Congrats on the A!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am 99% sure the second part of this statement is true -- merit aid at time of acceptance or not at all. Merit aid is none, 75% tuition, or full tuition.Comes in the 2nd wave too, but it seems to be less common -- It also looks like if they don't mention merit aid during that call, you won't be getting merit aid anytime later
D
deleted1161947
what time are decisions out tmrw?
I think they just call people throughout the daywhat time are decisions out tmrw?
Calls have historically started in the afternoon
as someone who interviewed very early and didnt hear anything in December, is there still a chance for me tomorrow? 🥲
I hope so because me too 😭as someone who interviewed very early and didnt hear anything in December, is there still a chance for me tomorrow? 🥲
Edit: Looking back at last year's thread I did see a couple of October/November interviewers get accepted in the February wave
I'm legit nauseous rn from the waiting -- my resting HR is sub-50 and for the first time ever I got an apple watch warning that my HR went above 120 at rest
how early? I was told during our interview date to get update/ intent/ interest letters in by Feb 6 for feb decisions. they also said it is unclear whether they would get to our date (jan 29) for feb decisions thoughAny chance that early feb interviews will be in tomorrow’s wave?
There's no official set time but historically calls have started at like 1pm CSTI thought there wasn't a set time for decisions?
GOT THE A CALL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pomegranatejuicebox
Full Member
+1!!GOT THE A CALL
procrastinating_cheetah
Full Member
Please also share if they were MSTP or MD-only calls!
pomegranatejuicebox
Full Member
early November interview, MD-only!Congrats guys! Pls share interview date with As 🫶
end of january, MD-only
ThyAmbitionsToRest
Full Member
Yall gotta let us know the first letter of your last names too now.
JukeBoxHeroo
Full Member
It's by credit card number so might as well throw that in too.Yall gotta let us know the first letter of your last names too now.
feels like a trickle not a wave
JukeBoxHeroo
Full Member
I want them to trickle on me soonfeels like a trickle not a wave
Teehee same!I want them to trickle on me soon
procrastinating_cheetah
Full Member
Vandy please call meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
JukeBoxHeroo
Full Member
when do we think the last batch of calls goes out?
I think like 5-6 CST. Seems to be slower then the first wave of As
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ThyAmbitionsToRest
Full Member
Were WL emails sent? I can't with this delayed suspense.
D
deleted1181303
OOS A call!
Just now? They’re still going?OOS A call!
ballislife123
Full Member
I don’t think those come out until after the third wave of admissionsWere WL emails sent? I can't with this delayed suspense.
procrastinating_cheetah
Full Member
Have there been any MSTP calls today?
D
deleted1181303
yeaJust now? They’re still going?
Nice dude congrats
prizefloor
New Member
Do you guys think the As today were just under reported? It doesn't make sense how there were so few compared to the last acceptance day...
procrastinating_cheetah
Full Member
Looking back through the December wave, it looks like people got calls from Friday through Monday
I got my call in December at 5:30pm ET so still a little while left. Also people got in the following Monday by email, no call. It's not over until the R hits your inbox
Just got call 5 mins ago!
JukeBoxHeroo
Full Member
Congrats! Is your last name towards the end of the alphabet?Just got call 5 mins ago!
Second this -- also got the call later than the big SDN wave, and they are done by multiple folks including admins with potentially busy schedules. Also, a lot of folks (or more than 1) got an email without a call. Wait for the emails to hit Monday!I got my call in December at 5:30pm ET so still a little while left. Also people got in the following Monday by email, no call. It's not over until the R hits your inbox
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Youssef Naguib
lemon11
first letter of last name?Got an OOS A about half an hour ago with a full tuition scholarship! Interviewed early November and sent thank you notes but no LOI.
JukeBoxHeroo
Full Member
Y'all I'll even take a spam call at this point. I just want to feel something
It’s towards the end of the alphabetcongrats! what is first letter of last name?
JukeBoxHeroo
Full Member
Anyone else hear anything after 5PM CT?