2021-2022 Vermont

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did anyone who is in-state receive an email today about filling out a residency confirmation form? I am currently waitlisted and am unsure if this means I may hear good news, but don't want to get my hopes up...
 
did anyone who is in-state receive an email today about filling out a residency confirmation form? I am currently waitlisted and am unsure if this means I may hear good news, but don't want to get my hopes up...
This is probably so that if you are accepted after April and you are a VTer, you will have already the necessary paperwork for the financial aid offer. Not an adcom but I imagine this is standard for WL applicants to prevent a huge mess of paperwork and missed deadlines once people start enrolling and spots open up later
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad