Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also feel my spidey senses tingling!!This is the week. My spidey senses can feel it. Manifesting an A on this glorious manifest Monday.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I also feel my spidey senses tingling!!This is the week. My spidey senses can feel it. Manifesting an A on this glorious manifest Monday.
Are you feeling what I'm feeling 😉I am feeling it too🙂
yes I am! sending love to all of youAre you feeling what I'm feeling 😉
+1Not very optimistic to be honest, but must persevere through. I will get into my top WL schools and I can do it 🙏🙏🙏
Me too me too :/Jumping on this manifest train! I really want to cancel my MCAT retake 🙏
Come onnnnnnnnn all it takes is 1Me too me too :/
same here 🙁Losing hope fellas 🙁
We are on the same 🚣♀️Depression 😔
🚢We are on the same 🚣♀️
[emoji568]
🚤🚤[emoji926][emoji926][emoji926]
I lied, gg y’all I got swept LOL school sent out email saying they’re full and my position didn’t even budge… we’ll get em next yr 😤0-3 comeback starting today bro
![]()
Dam im so sorry to hear that. ☹️I lied, gg y’all I got swept lmao school sent out email saying they’re full and my position didn’t even budge… we’ll get em next yr 😤
It worked! I got accepted off a waitlist earlier today! 11 days later, lol.For real...manifesting an A as well.
And congratulations!
I have decided that I will be receiving a phone call from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.