2021-2022 Waitlist Support Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is the week. My spidey senses can feel it. Manifesting an A on this glorious manifest Monday.
I also feel my spidey senses tingling!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Manifesting, praying to all gods, actively looking for four leaf clovers in hopes that this is the week for the A. Good luck to everyone! ❤️

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Manifesting this Monday! Please let this be the week for us. Third times a charm right?

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Jumping on the manifest train: The A is coming this week, I can sense it!!!🩺🤞

Reactions: 3 users
Manifesting today so I don’t have to pay for all these primaries again!!

• Care
HOPPING ON THE MANIFEST TRAIN AGAIN! PLEASE LET ME OUT OF THIS DARKNESS.

• Care
Alright I may just mess around and MANIFEST THIS A THIS WEEK, LET’S GOOOO!!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Not very optimistic to be honest, but must perserve through. I will get into my top WL schools and I can do it 🙏🙏🙏

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Jumping on this manifest train! I really want to cancel my MCAT retake 🙏

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Manifesting Monday 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 1 users
MANIFESTMONDAY GIVE ME THE A FROM MY TOP CHOICE!!!!

• Care
Applied to 10 MD schools, II 4, WL 4, A 0. I agree that all it takes is 1!!!

Reactions: 5 users
Yay, manifest Monday y’all! First time posting in this thread. Praying for an acceptance to my top choice this week 🙏

Last edited:
  • Care
I can’t believe I’m saying this because I was 0 for 3 in acceptances (3WLs).. I just got off a DO waitlist 😭 my first A! Second year applying and was already preparing to reapply. It’s unreal I still can’t believe it. I want to say that it’s been very nice to be a part of this thread, sometimes reading this page would lift my spirits and make me feel like I’m not alone and I really hope for the best for all of you 🙂

• Love
Reactions: 34 users
Its 3 PM and I just WANT TO GET OFF THE WL! 🥺 god people are already mingling in the school chats

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Just got accepted off my waitlist this morning! All my manifesting is going to you guys now! You got this!

• Love
Reactions: 42 users
Does anyone know if waitlist movement is typically more or if it happens later for DO schools?

0-3 comeback starting today bro
look block GIF
I lied, gg y’all I got swept LOL school sent out email saying they’re full and my position didn’t even budge… we’ll get em next yr 😤

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users
I lied, gg y’all I got swept lmao school sent out email saying they’re full and my position didn’t even budge… we’ll get em next yr 😤
Dam im so sorry to hear that. ☹️

Reactions: 1 user
4k2jr2.png

still out here manifesting but it really be looking horrific rn

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users
I GOT THE ACCEPTANCE CALL AT 2pm TODAY OFF THE WAITLIST!!!!! I'M GONNA BE A DOCTOR!!!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 26 users
Idk if anyone cares lol but my thoughts this week:

I think that most classes are full/almost full at this point, and although a few people here and there might get pulled off WLs, most of the WL movement is probably over. I am a reapplicant, last year I had 2 MD WLs. This year I added DO schools to the mix and was lucky enough to get more than 1 DO acceptance. As far as MD schools go, I'm on 4 WLs and I don't think I'll be accepted off of any of them at this point. I really liked my MD schools during interview day and the idea of not having to take 2 types of board exams sounded enticing, but honestly I also really love the DO school I'm going to, the location I'll be living in, and most importantly I am just so grateful that I'm going to be a doctor.

We will all have different paths to becoming doctors, but we WILL all get there. If you didn't get off a WL this year, there might still be some hope, but you are not a failure for having to reapply. And if you did get accepted no matter what school it is, you're gonna do great :) It's so easy to beat ourselves up in this process but we should all be so incredibly proud that we even got interviews and were considered for one of the most competitive types of schooling in this country. Even if you don't feel proud of yourself, I'm proud of y'all!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
I have decided that I will be receiving a phone call from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users
I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
For real...manifesting an A as well.

And congratulations!
It worked! I got accepted off a waitlist earlier today! 11 days later, lol.

WLs are still moving. Good luck to everyone! I hope your manifestation happens in less time than mine :)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 21 users
Still waiting and manifesting for the best. Hoping for the best for all of you :)

• Care
Manifesting an A this week as well!!

Losing some hope but still manifesting an acceptance! 🤞🏻🤞🏻 Pretty please

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
My top choice accepted people off the waitlist yesterday and I’m just crossing my fingers for another movement so badd

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users