You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Georgetown
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mimikate123
New Member
Did anyone else upload an interview acknowledgment but when you click on the uploaded file it says "document not found"?
D
deleted1077590
Is the acknowledgement tab where we submit the thank u note?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yup same, anyone else having this problem? Was debating whether to email themDid anyone else upload an interview acknowledgment but when you click on the uploaded file it says "document not found"?
Is the acknowledgement tab where we submit the thank u note?
Yup!
I just completed my II at GUSOM. My interviewer was a physician and gave me his email at the end of the interview. I know that we were requested to submit thank you letters to the admissions portal, but should I go ahead and email my interviewer also? I feel as though that makes the thank you letters a bit more personal.
I finished my interview today and want to leave a thank you note for my interviewer on the portal. However, for the love of God, I cannot remember my interviewer's name. What should I do...? Leave a note without referencing her name? or should I reach out to the admissions to ask for her name?
enneagram7w8
Full Member
I think it says not to directly email them in the end of day interview email? I can’t remember exactly now but I’d double check first before doing soI just completed my II at GUSOM. My interviewer was a physician and gave me his email at the end of the interview. I know that we were requested to submit thank you letters to the admissions portal, but should I go ahead and email my interviewer also? I feel as though that makes the thank you letters a bit more personal.
enneagram7w8
Full Member
Do you remember their specialty if it was a physician? I looked up their specialty @ georgetown and found them that wayI finished my interview today and want to leave a thank you note for my interviewer on the portal. However, for the love of God, I cannot remember my interviewer's name. What should I do...? Leave a note without referencing her name? or should I reach out to the admissions to ask for her name?
Oh thanks for your advice. I remembered their specialty and snooped around for their name. I'm like 99% I found the right person, so Im gonna go with this name.Do you remember their specialty if it was a physician? I looked up their specialty @ georgetown and found them that way
Is Georgetown doing a second pass of applications for IIs now, based on the trends (to pick up a few more early submitters)? I got a II from Creighton and I know Georgetown shares many of the same values as them, so I was hoping my Creighton II suggests my application is suitable for a Jesuit-type. education, but Georgetown has been silent for me.
I really hope so, from what others on this thread have said they don't usually do second passes.Is Georgetown doing a second pass of applications for IIs now, based on the trends (to pick up a few more early submitters)? I got a II from Creighton and I know Georgetown shares many of the same values as them, so I was hoping my Creighton II suggests my application is suitable for a Jesuit-type. education, but Georgetown has been silent for me.
LolIt’s been silence from them so I’m guessing this might lowkey be a rejection 😭
Current M1 here, feel free to ask me any questions y’all may have!
ilikenovembers
Full Member
can you talk about some of the benefits of living in DC, like if there are more opportunities for health policy research or work w/ the NIH? and what is the patient population like at GU? i've never been to DC so this would be super helpful. thanks in advance🙂Current M1 here, feel free to ask me any questions y’all may have!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NursetoMD23
Full Member
are lectures mandatory? recorded? do they give students options to use third party resources?Current M1 here, feel free to ask me any questions y’all may have!
OOS II a few hours ago, complete 7/12
Can you please share your stats. Thank youOOS II yesterday morning. Submitted 7/7. Keep hope up for you early submitters!! LM 77. WARS 87
Would you mind sharing your stats. Thank youOOS II yesterday morning. Submitted 7/7. Keep hope up for you early submitters!! LM 77. WARS 87
Pre-II R
Good luck to everyone else!!
Good luck to everyone else!!
Last edited:
+1Pre-II R
OOS, LM 71, WARS 76, ORM
complete 6/28
Good luck to everyone else!!
Complete 6/28, LM 76, ORM
Uh oh it’s starting 😩😩 just waiting for my R now
notmedicaladvice
Full Member
For anyone who has been invited to interview in the last few days, which interview days were available?
+1... 4th R... life sux+1 pre-II R today
complete 06/28 OOS ORM LM 81
can't lie my heart hurts a little
Have all of the pre-II Rs so far been only for the people who were complete on 6/28?
+1+1 pre-II R today
complete 06/28 OOS ORM LM 81
can't lie my heart hurts a little
Logan Carpenter
New Member
I conducted my interview on 30AUG22. When you get your II, T-F are available for interviews. The Monday of the week your interview is scheduled, there is a 4-hour mandatory information brief that is conducted virtually for all applicants interviewing that week. The interview lasts 30-40 minutes and is conducted 1 on 1.For anyone who has been invited to interview in the last few days, which interview days were available?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R today, RIP. OOS, applied 6/28, Lizzy M 74.5. Good luck everyone!!
Pre-II R just now. Complete 7/2. Kind of saw it coming when they passed over my submission date sending IIs. Best of luck to everyone!
itjusttakesoneA
Full Member
+1 Complete 6/30. Good luck to everyone with interviews!+1 Pre-II R just now. Was complete 7/3, OOS, LM 70
D
deleted833891
+1 Pre-II R. Complete 7/4
+1 Pre II R complete 7/1
airslayer5
New Member
+1 Pre-II R, complete 7/4, good luck everyone!!
+1 Pre-II R, ORM
Low yield FTW. Good luck, everyone!
Low yield FTW. Good luck, everyone!
yall scaring me my complete date hasn't come up yet lol
I did their SMP and finished with a 3.98 and also got the R. It's brutal out here y'all.
Edit: for everyone wondering, my most recent MCAT is 521
Edit: for everyone wondering, my most recent MCAT is 521
Last edited:
lcm.md.mom
Full Member
same... mine was 7/6 lol. So close yet so far.yall scaring me my complete date hasn't come up yet lol
Pre-II R today, complete 7/5
Pre-II R, complete 7/2, bummer! Was really genuinely interested in the school. Good luck to everyone still in the running 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just interviewed today and I am having the same problem! Were you able to resolve it?Yup same, anyone else having this problem? Was debating whether to email them
Yup!
Were there any MMI questions during the interview?I just interviewed today and I am having the same problem! Were you able to resolve it?
I just emailed it to them too!I just interviewed today and I am having the same problem! Were you able to resolve it?
complete 7/28, still nothing but im so nervous