You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Louisville
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
CrecentBear
Full Member
Post II WL today
Any new interview invites?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Be familiar with the school and why you want to go there. Otherwise, all of my interview questions were par for the course. Look up the AAMCs common question list and you will be more than ready for your interview.Does anyone know any good resources to look at before the interview?
felinedragon
Full Member
Was your interview 11/15 at 11:30?… I got my interview invite on 10/21 and that was the only slot left 😂😂 if so, thank you so much lolWithdrew my application. Hopefully my interview slot goes to one of you guys!
Radio silence for me but OOS
I emailed them last night and they said they are still reviewing my app for interview consideration
MDBoundEventually
Full Member
Same for me (OOS)Radio silence for me but OOS
rapidfinch103
Full Member
A today. Interviewed last Thursday.
do you mind sharing what you emailed them? I am having trouble wording getting an update on my app without sounding impatient lolI emailed them last night and they said they are still reviewing my app for interview consideration
cuterusmedic23
Full Member
Did you receive a phone call or email?A today. Interviewed last Thursday.
They send an email followed by a phone call in the afternoon 🙂Did you receive a phone call or email?
cuterusmedic23
Full Member
Interviewing here in the next few weeks, any questions that really threw you for a loop?
Not really very conversational! def just why medicine and why Louisville!Interviewing here in the next few weeks, any questions that really threw you for a loop?
II invite 😀 complete on 9/8, 504, 3.6 overall, 3.3 science, 7 on preview
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
galaxyhills
Full Member
Congrats! What was the earliest date available ?II invite 😀 complete on 9/8, 504, 3.6 overall, 3.3 science, 7 on preview
I believe it was Dec 5, but I'm not too sure. I chose Dec 6th and there was only one date before that one which was also in DecCongrats! What was the earliest date available ?
I have been accepted to UoL, so if you have any specific questions, please feel free to DM me!Interview invite today!! Over the moon! Instate, complete 9/3. This is my top choice, so wish me luck! Can anybody give any insight about the interview and how long it takes to hear back after? Thanks!
They said they still work that wed! So it should be the 23rd! I asked that question lolAnyone know if they will still be sending out decisions on Nov 23? I know they send them out the Wed after the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month, but this is the week of Thanksgiving so i’m wondering if they will skip this week.
According to the dean of admissions by Nov 22nd they will have filled 120/160 seats. In case anyone still interviewing is wondering.
based on who the outcomes of that nov 22 meeting?According to the dean of admissions by Nov 22nd they will have filled 120/160 seats. In case anyone still interviewing is wondering.
based on who the outcomes of that nov 22 meeting?
Yes
cuterusmedic23
Full Member
Does anyone know if they are behind when it comes to discussing candidates post-interview? They said that they will continue to meet the second and fourth Tuesday of each month until March but trying to get a better time frame of when I could possibly hear something.
That seems... improbable? Like, how could they know how many seats they've filled? Almost everyone I've met that has been accepted to U of L has also been accepted to UK and isn't making a final decision until they find out about the scholarship package in January. Or maybe they're including people who have already been interviewed and waitlisted and will later be accepted off the waitlist?According to the dean of admissions by Nov 22nd they will have filled 120/160 seats. In case anyone still interviewing is wondering.
That's the number of students that have been offered acceptance and accepted a spot. Admitted students have until April to narrow their schools down to 1 I believe.
Last edited:
MDBoundEventually
Full Member
IS or OOS?A today. Interviewed last Thursday.
still waiting on II
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cuterusmedic23
Full Member
When did you interview?Post II Waitlist IS. Anyone know what chances look like?
cuterusmedic23
Full Member
Are you IS or OS? I interviewed last Thursday as well.A today. Interviewed last Thursday.
dreamsofbeingaphysician
Full Member
I don’t think anyone asked this yet on this thread but does anyone know if Louisville accepts application updates through email?
It says on the secondary application tab on their admissions website that email updates are not accepted, unfortunately.I don’t think anyone asked this yet on this thread but does anyone know if Louisville accepts application updates through email?
dreamsofbeingaphysician
Full Member
Thank you!!It says on the secondary application tab on their admissions website that email updates are not accepted, unfortunately.
Just a reminder for accepted students, DM me for a group me link 😊
Early November. Wondering if anyone knows how much movement if any happens on the waitlist?When did you interview?
Last edited:
II 1 hour ago 🙂
cuterusmedic23
Full Member
I am under the impression that there are separate IS and OOS waitlists. I do not think much movement happens until after the first of the year.Early November. Wondering if anyone knows how much movement if any happens on the waitlist?
cuterusmedic23
Full Member
When did you interview? Are you IS or OOS?Post II WL today
there isn't an MMI for interviews correct?
Two traditional interviews with either a faculty member, MD, or current student. Good Luck!there isn't an MMI for interviews correct?
thank you!Two traditional interviews with either a faculty member, MD, or current student. Good Luck!
galaxyhills
Full Member
Hey-I tried looking for this list but couldn't find anything. Do you mind sharing a link if possible?-Thanks!!Be familiar with the school and why you want to go there. Otherwise, all of my interview questions were par for the course. Look up the AAMCs common question list and you will be more than ready for your interview.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't find the exact link, but this would be a good place to start! Good luck! Preparing for Medical School InterviewsHey-I tried looking for this list but couldn't find anything. Do you mind sharing a link if possible?-Thanks!!
AugustusGloop
Full Member
When do the send the interview zoom link my interview is tomorrow
When do the send the interview zoom link my interview is tomorrow
They sent mine a couple days before. I’d call them and let them know ASAP. Or check your spam
Are financial aid packages supposed to get sent out soon? or is that in January?
Are financial aid packages supposed to get sent out soon? or is that in January?
They said January at the open house