You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Louisville
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Me too 🙁Rejection came in just now, 🙁
galaxyhills
Full Member
I’m so sorry to hear that, when did you interview ?Me too 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MidwestMed10
Full Member
Pre-II R this morning!
Pre-III’m so sorry to hear that, when did you interview ?
ScribeBing
2°: 26 | II: 3 | A: 2
Pre-II R, OOS. Starting to get worried!
Pre-III’m so sorry to hear that, when did you interview ?
Dogtor2000
Full Member
Pre II R today, OOS. Complete mid August
OOS Pre II R as well
Did anyone get a status update saying that the admissions office is closed for winter break?
This is the subject line: "UofL School of Medicine Application Status Update - Happy Holidays"
OOS, Complete 1st week of August
This is the subject line: "UofL School of Medicine Application Status Update - Happy Holidays"
OOS, Complete 1st week of August
cuterusmedic23
Full Member
I know that yesterday was their last adcom meeting until January due to the break. I have not received that email yet though.Did anyone get a status update saying that the admissions office is closed for winter break?
This is the subject line: "UofL School of Medicine Application Status Update - Happy Holidays"
OOS, Complete 1st week of August
cuterusmedic23
Full Member
I am not sure. I know that they said there is usually a status update on the Wednesdays after the meetings.Do they only send out post-interview decisions on the Wednesday after the committee meeting, or do they send them out later in the week too?
cuterusmedic23
Full Member
Did you receive an email or a phone call?I have been accepted to UoL, so if you have any specific questions, please feel free to DM me!
Does anyone know if there are acceptances/waitlists going out today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 complete mid-JulyDid anyone get a status update saying that the admissions office is closed for winter break?
This is the subject line: "UofL School of Medicine Application Status Update - Happy Holidays"
OOS, Complete 1st week of August
A! My first one 😭😭 I’m very surprised as my first interview did not go well. Interviewed last Tuesday (12/6)
Congrats!! You get a call or email?A! My first one 😭😭 I’m very surprised as my first interview did not go well. Interviewed last Tuesday (12/6)
Congrats!! You get a call or email?
yes and they said my application is still under interview consideration. They said they interview through early februaryDid anyone get a status update saying that the admissions office is closed for winter break?
This is the subject line: "UofL School of Medicine Application Status Update - Happy Holidays"
OOS, Complete 1st week of August
SameOOS Pre II R as well
galaxyhills
Full Member
Are you OOS or IS?A! My first one 😭😭 I’m very surprised as my first interview did not go well. Interviewed last Tuesday (12/6)
OOS, also just got a call from them to make sure I received the emailAre you OOS or IS?
galaxyhills
Full Member
Congrats!OOS, also just got a call from them to make sure I received the email
I got this too! OOSyes and they said my application is still under interview consideration. They said they interview through early february
Wow! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂A! My first one 😭😭 I’m very surprised as my first interview did not go well. Interviewed last Tuesday (12/6)
OOS A 🙂
OMG im from VA as well!
I got this too! OOS
Hey did they mean they interview through February or the last interview dates are in February ?
Can I have the accepted students groupme link please
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Received an A back in October and super excited to most likely attend Louisville! I'm not from the area so I was wondering whether y'all (or any current students on this thread) know where most medical/graduate students find housing. Also -- is there a Facebook/social media group for accepted students? Thanks, and looking forward to meeting some of you in the fall!
Congrats! There's a GroupMe chat of accepted students, but I'm not sure how to share the link with you. PM me on here and I'll send it. I'm also happy to talk about housing as a more or less native Louisvillian.Hi! Received an A back in October and super excited to most likely attend Louisville! I'm not from the area so I was wondering whether y'all (or any current students on this thread) know where most medical/graduate students find housing. Also -- is there a Facebook/social media group for accepted students? Thanks, and looking forward to meeting some of you in the fall!
rapidfinch103
Full Member
Accepted today!! Can someone share the GroupMe Link?
GroupMe
cheetolover14
Full Member
the school recommends a few apartments in the area ie. the baxter, axis, the edge on 4th, highland station, but those are on the pricey side. a lot of students live in other apartments or houses in the area as wellHi! Received an A back in October and super excited to most likely attend Louisville! I'm not from the area so I was wondering whether y'all (or any current students on this thread) know where most medical/graduate students find housing. Also -- is there a Facebook/social media group for accepted students? Thanks, and looking forward to meeting some of you in the fall!
I got the same email and wondering.Anyone know when the next set of IIs go out? Got an email about a month ago that I was still under consideration and that they would be interviewing into Feb.
anyone have information on the second look day (start/end time)? i know the agenda is coming out “soon” but i wanna buy flight tickets asap before the prices go up
Hi there!! Huge congratulations on your acceptance! Would you mind sharing the date of your interview and also when you received the II?Accepted today!! Can someone share the GroupMe Link?
My interview was on 12/01, and I received the the II in early NovemberHi there!! Huge congratulations on your acceptance! Would you mind sharing the date of your interview and also when you received the II?
During the tour day, they mentioned that the first batch of financial aid packages/scholarships would be sent out in January, has anyone gotten anything yet?
no, in my A email they said end of Jan so I guess we got about a little over a week leftDuring the tour day, they mentioned that the first batch of financial aid packages/scholarships would be sent out in January, has anyone gotten anything yet?
II just now!! Very excited!!
Hopefully I’m next !II just now!! Very excited!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats !II just now!! Very excited!!
just got mineDuring the tour day, they mentioned that the first batch of financial aid packages/scholarships would be sent out in January, has anyone gotten anything yet?
Also just got mine!just got mine
Same!
Do you think it’s only one wave for scholarships?