2022-2023 Louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rejection came in just now, :(

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do they only send out post-interview decisions on the Wednesday after the committee meeting, or do they send them out later in the week too?

Did anyone get a status update saying that the admissions office is closed for winter break?

This is the subject line: "UofL School of Medicine Application Status Update - Happy Holidays"

OOS, Complete 1st week of August

Reactions: 5 users
Did anyone get a status update saying that the admissions office is closed for winter break?

This is the subject line: "UofL School of Medicine Application Status Update - Happy Holidays"

I know that yesterday was their last adcom meeting until January due to the break. I have not received that email yet though.

Reactions: 2 users
Do they only send out post-interview decisions on the Wednesday after the committee meeting, or do they send them out later in the week too?
I am not sure. I know that they said there is usually a status update on the Wednesdays after the meetings.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there are acceptances/waitlists going out today?

+1 complete mid-July

A! My first one 😭😭 I’m very surprised as my first interview did not go well. Interviewed last Tuesday (12/6)

Reactions: 1 users

yes and they said my application is still under interview consideration. They said they interview through early february

Hey did they mean they interview through February or the last interview dates are in February ?

I know they say they don't accept update letters, but does that apply to letters of intent as well?

Hi! Received an A back in October and super excited to most likely attend Louisville! I'm not from the area so I was wondering whether y'all (or any current students on this thread) know where most medical/graduate students find housing. Also -- is there a Facebook/social media group for accepted students? Thanks, and looking forward to meeting some of you in the fall!

Hi! Received an A back in October and super excited to most likely attend Louisville! I'm not from the area so I was wondering whether y'all (or any current students on this thread) know where most medical/graduate students find housing. Also -- is there a Facebook/social media group for accepted students? Thanks, and looking forward to meeting some of you in the fall!
Congrats! There's a GroupMe chat of accepted students, but I'm not sure how to share the link with you. PM me on here and I'll send it. I'm also happy to talk about housing as a more or less native Louisvillian.

Accepted today!! Can someone share the GroupMe Link?

Reactions: 1 users
the school recommends a few apartments in the area ie. the baxter, axis, the edge on 4th, highland station, but those are on the pricey side. a lot of students live in other apartments or houses in the area as well

Anyone know when the next set of IIs go out? Got an email about a month ago that I was still under consideration and that they would be interviewing into Feb.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone know when the next set of IIs go out? Got an email about a month ago that I was still under consideration and that they would be interviewing into Feb.
I got the same email and wondering.

anyone have information on the second look day (start/end time)? i know the agenda is coming out “soon” but i wanna buy flight tickets asap before the prices go up

Accepted today!! Can someone share the GroupMe Link?
Hi there!! Huge congratulations on your acceptance! Would you mind sharing the date of your interview and also when you received the II?

Hi there!! Huge congratulations on your acceptance! Would you mind sharing the date of your interview and also when you received the II?
My interview was on 12/01, and I received the the II in early November

During the tour day, they mentioned that the first batch of financial aid packages/scholarships would be sent out in January, has anyone gotten anything yet?