You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Louisville
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
premed2223
Full Member
Praying we hear something today
Please
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope
Negative
Fredy Calderon Jr.
Full Member
Got the call today! OOS- I am very happy, and all I can say is don’t lose hope 🙌🏻😭
Fredy Calderon Jr.
Full Member
Anyone have the groupme or anything for accepted?
premed2423
New Member
IS A yesterday around 4:30!!
just-trynamakeit-tofriday
Full Member
They should email you the links to your UoL outlook accountAnyone have the groupme or anything for accepted?
premed2223
Full Member
For those who have been accepted from the WL how long do they give you to accept or decline your offer? Trying to see if there’ll still be movement :,)
Fredy Calderon Jr.
Full Member
I actually have been on the WL since February, and I heard back until yesterday. I think it’s 50/50 shot because UofL seeks more instate students also.For those who have been accepted from the WL how long do they give you to accept or decline your offer? Trying to see if there’ll still be movement :,)
But don’t lose your hope. Typically they are giving us 5 buisness days to respond back.
premed2223
Full Member
congrats on getting accepted!! 🙂 and thanks i'm really trying to keep up my hope 🥲 hoping to hear good news next weekI actually have been on the WL since February, and I heard back until yesterday. I think it’s 50/50 shot because UofL seeks more instate students also.
But don’t lose your hope. Typically they are giving us 5 buisness days to respond back.
Fredy Calderon Jr.
Full Member
Don’t lose hopes 🙏🏼😭congrats on getting accepted!! 🙂 and thanks i'm really trying to keep up my hope 🥲 hoping to hear good news next week
Not here
Got an acceptance yesterday afternoon! OOS, non-trad.
I hope there's more good news coming to others soon! And to anyone who needs to re-apply: as draining as it is, I think that in the end, most people who get some real life experience before starting medical school feel really fortunate to have had it. I sure do (several years in my case).
I hope there's more good news coming to others soon! And to anyone who needs to re-apply: as draining as it is, I think that in the end, most people who get some real life experience before starting medical school feel really fortunate to have had it. I sure do (several years in my case).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not all those who get off the WL are participants of a school’s SDN thread.
Please keep posts to new information regarding the WL or other questions/information about Louisville as a program.
Please keep posts to new information regarding the WL or other questions/information about Louisville as a program.
Lmao did you delete your old identical message so it doesn’t look like you’re spamming this feed
dude, read the room
Was a good run y’all. Best of luck everyone.