2022-2023 Noorda College of Osteopathic Medicine (Provo, UT) Noorda-COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I will most likely be withdrawing my spot after I get off the alternate list at WCUCOM by the end of June! And yes I’m speaking it into existence 😂
Hopefully you get off earlier than late June and I can snag that spot😅

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I will most likely be withdrawing my spot after I get off the alternate list at WCUCOM by the end of June! And yes I’m speaking it into existence 😂
I hope it works out for you! Lol I feel like you have been such an avid Noorda supporter, so I'm a little surprised by the change not gonna lie haha

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope it works out for you! Lol I feel like you have been such an avid Noorda supporter, so I'm a little surprised by the change not gonna lie haha
I have and always will be! But being 100k cheaper and closer to home is what the deciding factor is

Reactions: 5 users
For those of you pulled off the regular waitlist, when was your interview date?

Hello accepted friends! Just fyi pre-matriculation courses were added to canvas today :)

Just withdrew from my seat. Good luck to those on the waitlist! ❤️

Reactions: 3 users
I’m crryyioiinnnnggg omg I just got accepted!!!!

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Newly accepted students, please feel free to DM me for our accepted students groupme :)

Reactions: 1 user
What shirt size should I get? I usually like loose fitting. I’m slim, petite body, 110lbs 5’3. . Is small too tight?

What shirt size should I get? I usually like loose fitting. I’m slim, petite body, 110lbs 5’3. . Is small too tight?
I got a large, I usually wear a large and it was too small, size up! It did make me motivated to lose weight tho 😂

Congrats!!! Know you've been antsy about hearing back, you deserve it!
Yes omg.. I was taking a practice mcat rn since I was planning on retaking it haha and then I was on my 10 min break when I saw my phone

• Wow
  • Care
Have faith and patience to all of the people on the waitlist. Your day will come!

PSA the anatomy course is due by July 14

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
What size did you guys get for the white coat? Do they run small or big?

How do we sign up for the meeting with Christina for financial aid? Does she reach out to us after we pay the deposit?

Hey I started that academic skills course but I need to reply to other people's posts, I need y'all to get cracking on that lol.

Last edited:
is that a requirement? Don't see it on Canvas
Yeah it's required, at the very least they want the Myers-Briggs and Learning Styles stuff done by the end of June so they can do pod sorting I assume. You'll have to accept the invitation to the course on Canvas, idk if you've received that yet.
I received the invite for that course as well as the anatomy/physiology course at the same time yesterday.

Yeah it's required, at the very least they want the Myers-Briggs and Learning Styles stuff done by the end of June so they can do pod sorting I assume. You'll have to accept the invitation to the course on Canvas, idk if you've received that yet.
I received the invite for that course as well as the anatomy/physiology course at the same time yesterday.
Do you know when the recently accepted students will be getting more info on accessing that?

ah yea I got both emails! Didn't know that one of things was the response haha

Do we know if these courses are graded or if it's based on completion? I also haven't gotten the invitations from canvas :/

For those who got their stethoscope engraved, did you add your name or can you put anything on it?

Congrats to all that have been recently accepted. Im an OMS-I and im happy to answer any questions. see you all in July

Will be withdrawing, good luck to all you hardworking people 😀

Reactions: 3 users