2022-2023 Noorda College of Osteopathic Medicine (Provo, UT) Noorda-COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yea it was sent in that package that came a little while ago!
Hmm never got a package. I did get one with a pen and measuring tape but no shirt

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm never got a package. I did get one with a pen and measuring tape but no shirt
I've gotten 3 separate packages from them. The first was a white box that had the measuring tape and pen like you mentioned along with other stuff, the 2nd was around Christmas in a small envelope, and the 3rd had the shirt and the class of 2027 Noorda flag. Maybe email admissions that you're missing the shirt? Maybe they can give it to you during admitted students day if you had planned on attending in person.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hmm maybe I just haven't received it yet. Only ever received one package

Reactions: 1 user
Have any accepted students gotten info on waiving health insurance?

For the TRAX to north central then front runner from north to Provo do you have to buy 2 tickets? Or is it just that one TRAX ticket to get to north central from the airport?

For the TRAX to north central then front runner from north to Provo do you have to buy 2 tickets? Or is it just that one TRAX ticket to get to north central from the airport?
When you buy your ticket you can buy a transfer ticket. The transfer ticket will let you ride trax and then transfer to front runner. You shouldn't need to buy a ticket for each ride.

Members don't see this ad :)
When you buy your ticket you can buy a transfer ticket. The transfer ticket will let you ride trax and then transfer to front runner. You shouldn't need to buy a ticket for each ride.
Thanks so much! Assuming I can get that transfer ticket from the kiosk at the airport?

Thanks so much! Assuming I can get that transfer ticket from the kiosk at the airport?
Yes, you can get that ticket at the airport kiosk. You can buy one at a front runner station as well fir when you return.

Any WL movement?? Omg I’m so anxious 😭

Can't wait to see everyone virtually tomorrow! Any current students from OOS know if we need to get a new drivers license for Utah or nah?

Can't wait to see everyone virtually tomorrow! Any current students from OOS know if we need to get a new drivers license for Utah or nah?
Not sure about Utah, but most states don’t require you to change your drivers license if you are there for school.

Man, accepted student day was so cool. The faculty seem awesome and sounds like the academic building will be done before orientation! They told us that faculty would be moving in on the 15th of July and they are planning to have orientation in it as well. I also really like Provo man, Utah is so beautiful.

Reactions: 11 users
just got an acceptance here after being pulled off the WL!

Reactions: 14 users
just got an acceptance here after being pulled off the WL!
Same here :) i was on the waitlist since october so there is still hope for all of you who are waiting! 🥺

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Wooo congrats to all who were accepted. I’m still on the WL, hopefully I get the good news of acceptance this week ☺️

Reactions: 6 users
Hope you guys choose to accept and congrats! Accepted student day was amazing and everyone is extremely supportive!

Reactions: 5 users
Congratulations to everyone who got off the waitlist today! I have been on the waitlist since September. This is my second application cycle. I am hoping to be accepted soon!

Congratulations to everyone who got off the waitlist today! I have been on the waitlist since September. This is my second application cycle. I am hoping to be accepted soon!
My fourth, and likely last cycle. Even if I don’t get in, so I feel your pain.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I'll be withdrawing my A to Noorda. Hope it goes to one of you anxiously waiting!

Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone know if the anatomy and phys resources they mentioned are available to start working on yet?

Just got an email about the waitlist. Hoping that means movement soon?
1683828920144.png

yea i got that too. so if we wanna remain on it, we don't do anything.

Reactions: 4 users
Super nervous and excited for tomorrow and moving forward since the WL is about to start moving 😄😅

Reactions: 2 users
Super nervous and excited for tomorrow and moving forward since the WL is about to start moving 😄😅
Good luck you guys! I am wishing you all the best and hope to see you in Utah this summer!

Out of curiosity, were you on the accepted pending seat list or regular waitlist?
Not sure, but I think they may have gone through APS. Someone on here posted that they got an A from being on the regular waitlist from one of the last interview days.

Not sure, but I think they may have gone through APS. Someone on here posted that they got an A from being on the regular waitlist from one of the last interview days.
Yeah I did see that, but it seemed like that person had gotten off the waitlist while others on APS hadn't heard anything yet. Hopefully they've gone through all of APS like you said

I will most likely be withdrawing my spot after I get off the alternate list at WCUCOM by the end of June! And yes I’m speaking it into existence 😂

• Love
Reactions: 4 users