2022-2023 South Alabama

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi all!
I am so glad to hear you guys are getting some amazing news!! Congratulations!!!
For those of us still waiting, has there been any sort of information that lets us know where acceptances are on the waitlist? Just trying to see if it’s worth waiting anymore 😂😂

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, Lauren - Hope to see you there as well! FYI - this is my 2nd application period, so hang in there if you don't get the news you are hoping for - I know how stressful this process is and how important continued encouragement is for the wait.
Thank you so much, that truly does mean a whole lot to hear!!!! All the best to you!

Hi all!
I am so glad to hear you guys are getting some amazing news!! Congratulations!!!
For those of us still waiting, has there been any sort of information that lets us know where acceptances are on the waitlist? Just trying to see if it’s worth waiting anymore 😂😂
I haven’t heard any more info either. I sent a letter of intent late April, but just graduated with a higher GPA and BCPM than when I applied so I’m wanting to send an update but don’t know if that’s too annoying to send a LOI and then three weeks later send another update lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I haven’t heard any more info either. I sent a letter of intent late April, but just graduated with a higher GPA and BCPM than when I applied so I’m wanting to send an update but don’t know if that’s too annoying to send a LOI and then three weeks later send another update lol
Update I emailed admissions and asked and they told me to send another update and unofficial transcript!! They are really nice so would recommend emailing if y’all have questions

Reactions: 1 user