You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Alabama
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
BunnanaBoat
Full Member
they do! 🙂Does anyone know if UAB accepts LOIs?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
piglover123
Full Member
i think today or tomorrow?So do we think ADCOM is meeting today?
Did they call or was it an email?Post-II R just now. Good luck to everyone else!
Same and emailDid they call or was it an email?
aviationiscool
Full Member
We’re y’all Jan or Feb IIs?
Mine was in October, so I was expecting either a WL or R from them either way since I hadn’t heard back yetWe’re y’all Jan or Feb IIs?
October interviewWe’re y’all Jan or Feb IIs?
aviationiscool
Full Member
Gotcha, I’m sorry that y’all waited so long for bad news :/, but thanks for the info
BeLycurcus
Full Member
Rejected post interview from November. OOS strong ties. LM 70. Sitting on 4 acceptances. No regrets here.....
October interviewer here. Still haven’t heard anything as far as WL/A/R. 🤷🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone remember what day we have to commit by off the top of their heads? One of the emails I got early on said we have "until April 30, 2023 to make a final commitment" but I feel like I remember being told it's later and WL movement for some of my schools doesn't start until May. Are we really just having to put all our eggs in one basket?
Edit:
Just kidding I'm blind. On the portal it says we have until July 3 to commit to enroll 🙂
Edit:
Just kidding I'm blind. On the portal it says we have until July 3 to commit to enroll 🙂
Got the A!!!! Interviewed 10/20!
wow, that's a long wait. Congrats How much did you score on MCAT? are you in-state student?
Congrats. How much is your MCAT score? in-sate?A call yesterday at 5:30ish CT! interviewed 11/3. Sent an update letter 1/13
When was your interview date and your MCAT score and are you in-state?Also got an A call today.
piglover123
Full Member
Big day tomorrow! 👀
Anyone know what time they usually start making calls? Going to be on pins and needlesBig day tomorrow! 👀
In the past it started around 5:30EST, though I believe last time they met they did not make any callsAnyone know what time they usually start making calls? Going to be on pins and needles
rapidfinch103
Full Member
They tweeted last time that they were making calls. Important to remember that not every applicant either reports their A on sdn or uses SDN.In the past it started around 5:30EST, though I believe last time they met they did not make any calls
Lol yeah I know that, was hoping for something a little more specific, such as when they were released in previous years.by april 1
piglover123
Full Member
👀👀
👀
👀
👀
👀
👀
👀
👀
👀
👀
👀
👀
👀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
piglover123
Full Member
I doubt itToday isn’t the last adcom meeting tho right?
There’s one March 23 I believe.
I just called them
They said today was the last committee meeting where they’re reviewing interviews. The one on the 23rd was for scholarships and other things. So we should hear some sort of final decision by Monday
But idkkkk bc a friend told me that he didnt hear from UAB till summer
They said today was the last committee meeting where they’re reviewing interviews. The one on the 23rd was for scholarships and other things. So we should hear some sort of final decision by Monday
But idkkkk bc a friend told me that he didnt hear from UAB till summer
😵 October interviewer here just hoping for answers... AHH! Good luck everyone!! <3I just called them
They said today was the last committee meeting where they’re reviewing interviews. The one on the 23rd was for scholarships and other things. So we should hear some sort of final decision by Monday
But idkkkk bc a friend told me that he didnt hear from UAB till summer
Is anyone else under consideration for the Blaze program? If so, have you heard anything back yet?
aviationiscool
Full Member
Man no tweet yet… Anyone hear anything?
Nothing yet….
D
deleted1071640
Is anyone else under consideration for the Blaze program? If so, have you heard anything back yet?
A friend of mine did Blaze a few years ago, she didn’t hear back the day they met, but heard back within a week!
Sorry for the super late response, I'm out-of-state, California resident, however I went to UAB for grad school so I have strong ties. And my MCAt was a 510When was your interview date and your MCAT score and are you in-state?
piglover123
Full Member
Hmmmm do we think they will release decisions today?
You can call n askHmmmm do we think they will release decisions today?
Just found out that the Blaze to MD offers have not gone out yet.
piglover123
Full Member
Does someone wanna call them and ask 🙂
rapidfinch103
Full Member
Check twitter. Sounds like offers were made and it is waitlist only moving forward.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rapidfinch103
Full Member
Exactly. By the end of the monthWait so if we didn’t hear back we’re gonna be waitlisted? Or is getting rejected a possibility too?
D
deleted1071640
Wait so if we didn’t hear back we’re gonna be waitlisted? Or is getting rejected a possibility too?
From what I have heard and past experience if you haven’t recieved an A yet you will either be waitlisted or rejected. I know they have a very small WL because most people once accepted do not give up their seat. I was told the WL might move 10 people max, but I dont know exactly how many are on it.
D
deleted1071640
Just found out that the Blaze to MD offers have not gone out yet.
With next week being SB for UAB I still hope they are going out this week but it could be the next!