2022-2023 Alabama

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone who applied to the MSTP know when I should possibly be hearing back? I interviewed November 16-17. Is it possible that I might be hearing back on December 1st or does the MSTP run on a different schedule than the MD program?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been interviewed and/or accepted into the Primary Care Track?
 
Looks like it as someone got a call. Maybe they decided to get off twitter
Would be wierd to get off twitter mid-cycle after consistently tweeting every announcement over the last couple years. Only scenario I found on their twitter similar to this: they met on Thursday and then did not tweet until Friday afternoon about calls starting to go out. Maybe that is the plan? And the person who go an A on here got it early. idk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad