2022-2023 Alabama

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Im dying - still no call, still on hold, sent post thank you emails to interviewers, the admissions office and emphasized my focus on USA
USA? did you mean UAB?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't gotten an acceptance or rejection yet. The last communication was directly after the interview day, and I sent thank you notes to my interviewer.
Same! I have not heard since my interview either. Honestly I am devastated and really hope there are still calls going out today.

Reactions: 1 user
Same! I have not heard since my interview either. Honestly I am devastated and really hope there are still calls going out today.
If it's not today for us, it could be the 1st. But I'm with you. I could not want this more.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Man, add me to this list of people who haven't heard but thought interview went well

Reactions: 3 users
Someone just let us know when the emails go out please so I know when to stop waiting by my phone

Reactions: 2 users
Man, add me to this list of people who haven't heard but thought interview went well
Me too, me too! I loved everything about my interview day and would love to go here!

• Care
I just got an II yesterday. How was the interview and MMI? How many interviewees were there? I’m really nervous. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: 1 users
I just got an II yesterday. How was the interview and MMI? How many interviewees were there? I’m really nervous. Any help would be appreciated.
When were you complete?

Members don't see this ad :)
There's one one-on-one interview and there are 8 or 9 MMI stations with one of them being a rest station

Time to start ramping that anxiety back up in preparation for the batch of decisions on Thursday.

Does anyone who applied to the MSTP know when I should possibly be hearing back? I interviewed November 16-17. Is it possible that I might be hearing back on December 1st or does the MSTP run on a different schedule than the MD program?

Time to start ramping that anxiety back up in preparation for the batch of decisions on Thursday.
Same, feeling anxious, i could potentially find out this thurs rip

Good luck to everyone hoping to hear back today! We've got this!

September interviewer here so nervous!! wishing everyone good luck!!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone been interviewed and/or accepted into the Primary Care Track?

no tweet yet... I hope they're still meeting today!

yeah I don't think they met today guys

Got the A call at 4:15pm CST today!! IS, LM 67, interviewed 11/3. Good luck to everyone!!

Ope. Guess they just forgot to tweet.

Congrats Nia25!!

• Care
Looks like it as someone got a call. Maybe they decided to get off twitter
Would be wierd to get off twitter mid-cycle after consistently tweeting every announcement over the last couple years. Only scenario I found on their twitter similar to this: they met on Thursday and then did not tweet until Friday afternoon about calls starting to go out. Maybe that is the plan? And the person who go an A on here got it early. idk