2022-2023 Alabama

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After looking through last years thread, I feel like those of us who didn’t hear immediately following our review meetings will probably not here until Jan-March 😕
I think that's the case unfortunately. But, idk if it normal but it seems like there's a lot more of us who haven't heard back yet after the interview.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I knew you could submit and update post-interview, but someone mentioned I could submit an additional rec letter, has anyone heard this?
 
Just now
 

Attachments

  • BB9895A7-456E-432F-93FF-146B73AE33A3.jpeg
    BB9895A7-456E-432F-93FF-146B73AE33A3.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 332
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad