You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Temple
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1140198
hmmmm nothing on my end. when do they stop IIs?
+1 Caught the pre-II R as well, was complete in August so was actually starting to think they were considering me bc I expected the R a lot earlier haha 🥲Before! I think proving to ADCOMs that I'm worthy of an interview has been the hardest part. I haven't been rejected anywhere I interviewed at, I know I have good interview skills. I just need people to look past the below average stats and give me a chance
But best of luck! We seem to have a lot of forums in common so I’m rooting for ya!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1. Still silence on my endhmmmm nothing on my end. when do they stop IIs?
+2+1. Still silence on my end
To those who have gotten a pre-II R, did you submit an update letter?
just got pre-ii r, and yes i submitted an updateTo those who have gotten a pre-II R, did you submit an update letter?
+1Caught the pre-II R. GL y’all 🫡
tachypremed
Full Member
Pre II R. Complete early August. Good luck to everyone else!
Edit: OOS and no update letter sent
Edit: OOS and no update letter sent
Last edited:
premed9780
Full Member
Pre-II R. OOS, and complete late July. Best of luck to everyone else!
mickey68549
Full Member
Pre II R just now, OOS, no update letter
slowly_diene
Full Member
pre ii R oos just now. complete july. goodluck everyone!
I have a feeling the R emails are sent by our last name’s alphabet :’(
doctordoodlebob
Full Member
Pre-II R j now, OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol now I really want to know what people's last names are if its true.I have a feeling the R emails are sent by our last name’s alphabet :’(
+ 1Yes, received a pre II R just now
It's true. My last name started with B and I was the second one that announced R
Same! The only thing stopping me is <510 mcat for MDBefore! I think proving to ADCOMs that I'm worthy of an interview has been the hardest part. I haven't been rejected anywhere I interviewed at, I know I have good interview skills. I just need people to look past the below average stats and give me a chance 🙁
Pre-II rejected.
EDIT: two update letters (@AFilmDoctor) and my last name is Ryker (@jlil1)
EDIT: two update letters (@AFilmDoctor) and my last name is Ryker (@jlil1)
Last edited:
trix_r_4_coolkidz
Full Member
PRE-II Rejected last name B
furryllama22
Full Member
pre-II R, last name W oop
Jimmy McGill
Full Member
no R yet. Last name: Ever, first name: greatest
avividsound_
Full Member
no R yet. Last name: Ever, first name: greatest
You’re slippin Jimmy!
+1. complete 9/24Pre-II R j now, OOS
this is the energyno R yet. Last name: Ever, first name: greatest
Waiting for my pre-II R!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
justvibingouthere
Full Member
+1 <3Waiting for my pre-II R!
Waiting for my pre-II R!
As long as we haven’t received a pre-II R, we’re still under consideration. Hopefully some good news will come soon after the R wave+1 <3
dullprocedure
Full Member
yessir! keeping the positive vibesAs long as we haven’t received a pre-II R, we’re still under consideration. Hopefully some good news will come soon after the R wave
How is this school with scholarships?!
clatteringhydroflask
Full Member
II received. OOS, complete early July.
When? Just now?II received. OOS, complete early July.
clatteringhydroflask
Full Member
Saturday morning, 3AM EST. 🙂When? Just now?
chickennuggetsupreme
Full Member
Does Temple accept thank you letters after interviews?
Yeah you can email directly to interviewers if you have their info or send to [email protected]Does Temple accept thank you letters after interviews?
grumpycat331
Full Member
When were you able to schedule for?Woke up to an II this morning! OOS, complete early august
Feb 22nd, 23rd, 28th as well as March 1st and 2nd were available when i checkedWhen were you able to schedule for?
Hopefully more IIs get sent out with the amount of dates they have available!Feb 22nd, 23rd, 28th as well as March 1st and 2nd were available when i checked
After some tough consideration, I think I'm going to go ahead and decline the invitation and withdraw my application. Manifesting that one of you gets my slot asap! Like someone said, they have dates open so best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear back
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I did! I sent a thank you after the interview and a letter of interest after being put on the waitlist.congrats! did you send update letter or letter of interest/intent?
philadelphia!Congratulations to you!
Was this for St. Luke's or Philadelphia?
beachcowboy
Full Member
my interviewers gave me their emails so i just emailed them but I'm sure if you send like some PDFs to the admissions email they'll forward the letters to theminterviewed the other day. does anyone know how to submit thank you letters to interviewers? i dont think we were provided with their contact info to any extent and i dont see anything in the temple portal. Thanks <3
interviewed the other day. does anyone know how to submit thank you letters to interviewers? i dont think we were provided with their contact info to any extent and i dont see anything in the temple portal. Thanks QUOTE]
I got accepted without a thank you letter. So I think you can spare yourself the time.