2022-2023 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
for those who interviewed, how was the community member interview? did they mostly ask questions about current events in philly?
mine did not ask any questions about philly at all, it was just getting to know us but not your cookie cutter interview questions i would say

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
March and April but no idea regarding when. All I know is March decisions have not gone out yet.
Last year was the 22nd of March. I think acceptances have been handed out on Tuesdays the past two years, so my guess is March 21st.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Received my rejection letter today :’) thought I would have a better chance after doing a postbacc program with Temple! Good luck to everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Received my rejection letter today :’) thought I would have a better chance after doing a postbacc program with Temple! Good luck to everyone!

Havent heard back since submission and two updates letter. Good luck to you! Rooting for you!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone hear back from the financial aid office?

I got an email about proof of citizenship. So maybe they’re starting to look into it now
Same. Guess I should have done that months ago, whoops. I appreciate Temple actually explaining why it’s needed (apparently my FAFSA couldn’t prove my citizenship so I expect all schools to also want to see proof before they work on my aid)

Just withdrew my acceptance here (Philly campus). It was definitely a difficult decision as I genuinely loved the faculty and the program at LKSOM. But it makes me happy that this will open up a spot for one of you amazing people who are still waiting. I wish you all the best!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
CYMS tool shows i got the A!!! interviewed week of 2/20, nothing is in any of my temple portals though 👀 OOS, north philly campus

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Good morning everyone :) Acceptances have been posted on the portal and CYMS tool! Thank you God! To those that may not be receiving the decision that they want - stay encouraged! It's hard to hear, but truly know that what is for you will never pass you by. Continue to wait and trust that things will work out for you! Please don't give up and keep your head high!

Any Continuing Candidate acceptances yet or all just post-interview A?
Continuing candidate is a waitlist, we have to send in updates starting late April and they’ll send out waitlist surveys to see if we’re still interested.

II 3/14/23, complete 7/24/22. Surprised but happy!
+ 1, complete around the same date. I'm trying to schedule the interview date, but there are no options when I click on calendar to schedule it. Will the dates open up at 10 am?

Did anyone who interviewed early to mid February hear back yet?

+ 1, complete around the same date. I'm trying to schedule the interview date, but there are no options when I click on calendar to schedule it. Will the dates open up at 10 am?
I got the email at 3am and signed up around 6am and there was only 1 day left for interviews. It is possible all the slots they opened are full for now but I am assuming they will open more dates

I got the email at 3am and signed up around 6am and there was only 1 day left for interviews. It is possible all the slots they opened are full for now but I am assuming they will open more dates
I was just able to schedule it yeah. Thank you for letting me know though and best of luck in your interview!

so so looking at January acceptances they had a little batch of A's on the third week of January and then a massive wave the week after. I'm wondering if this will be similar. I guess if we don't get a continuing candidacy email by afternoon then maybe we can have high hopes for next week? ❤️

A About 45 minutes ago via email! :) Interviewed 2/1

Was anyone that received the interview invite today able to upload the photo?

Any current LKSOM students able to answer a few questions about the school?

CC yesterday around noon, interviewed 1/25. Top choice and 5th MD waitlist so pretty bummed

• Care