2022-2023 Texas Tech El Paso (Foster)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know it’s a random process but looking through SDN Tuesdays have also been historically heavy Pre Match Days for this school so I know we’re gonna hear some more good news for everyone tomorrow as well!!
Love the positive thinking! Let's go SDN gang! tomorrow is officially a big day around these parts!

Dance Halloween GIF by aurel
 
Does anyone know if this school accepts update letters / letters of intent after already completing an interview?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you end up with no match, you can be on the WL for any school that interviewed you. Each year a good number of applicants get in from a WL. (Don’t ask me the exact number!)
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if we do not interview with any texas school then we will not be able to enter the match portal? So our cycle would be over in February?
 
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if we do not interview with any texas school then we will not be able to enter the match portal? So our cycle would be over in February?
In the match you rank schools that you have interviewed with, so if you haven't interviewed with anyone then you won't be able to rank so I would assume the cycle would be over
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if we do not interview with any texas school then we will not be able to enter the match portal? So our cycle would be over in February?
That's right, to be able to participate in the TMDSAS Match, you must have had at least 1 TMDSAS interview.

If you have had no interviews by Feb 17th (the day applicants have to rank their interviewed schools) you are unfortunately out of chances for this application cycle.

There are 2 Texas schools which are not part of TMDSAS: TCU (AMCAS) and UIWSOM (AACOMAS).
 
I got a generic letter (snail mail letter) today thanking me for interviewing with ttuhsc. Is that normal? My mother took one look at it and said it was a soft-R so now I’m paranoid.
I think everyone gets one, so please ignore your mom's negativity 😢
 
I got a generic letter (snail mail letter) today thanking me for interviewing with ttuhsc. Is that normal? My mother took one look at it and said it was a soft-R so now I’m paranoid.
I didn't get one :/ Hope that doesn't mean anything bad
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad