2022-2023 Texas Tech El Paso (Foster)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a general question for Texas schools. How do you send an update letter through TMDSAS?
You don't. It's on a school by school basis. You have to call admissions and ask if the accept update letters and where to send them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any idea when we will hear about scholarships? Someone at my interview day implied we would get offers before match but now I’m wondering if I imagined this.
 
Are we expecting a round of pre-matches anytime soon? Interviewed 12/08 and remember them mentioning their offers are sent up until Dec 31st, so not sure if that is enough time to offer a seat.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y’all, I received an II here yesterday, I was complete mid-August. Unfortunately I can’t attend the interview due to scheduling conflicts but it looks like this school still has two interview days available in January (19 & 26). I hope this helps someone still waiting for an II from here!
 
Hey y’all, I received an II here yesterday, I was complete mid-August. Unfortunately I can’t attend the interview due to scheduling conflicts but it looks like this school still has two interview days available in January (19 & 26). I hope this helps someone still waiting for an II from here!
Does it mean you are not going to be interviewing?
 
Does it mean you are not going to be interviewing?

I have one week to respond to the invite, so I’ve been scrambling to find a solution, but I’m visiting family those weeks and internet access is unreliable.

… as I’m writing this it did just occur to me that they offer interviews until mid-February, I can’t see it on the calendar but I will see if I can reschedule!
 
The letter they send post interview by mail sharing their appreciation for interviewing and why they should be #1 in our match list is such a nice gesture! I had a great experience on interview day too! Just wanted to share because that made me happy! Lol
 
Congratulations to you guys! What dates do they still have available?
I only checked for the soonest one available and all that was open for January was the 26th. Not sure about February though tbh.

I think there might only be 2 interview dates left (1 in January and 1 in February) before rankings are due by interviewees (I could be wrong though)
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone interview in December and prematch? Think I will need to wait until match day
I haven't seen anyone announce an offer from Foster since November. Schools can still send out pre-match offers until January 31 so maybe they will send out some more this month
 
Does anyone know how scholarships for prematch works here? Time frame, how often they’re given, etc. Do they usually give out scholarships for prematch people before the date for ranking schools happens?