2022-2023 Texas Tech Lubbock

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Same man, I keep spam checking my email even though I’m pretty sure no more prematches from TTU are going out today. Idk I’m probably gonna walk my dog for an hour when I get off work and just enjoy being outside
I can't front... I have logged in and checked my portal a few times while waiting in check-out lines lol!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I meant that my friend here was worried about not prematching (not myself being worried). I told them that they’d be alright without a pre match and now they got that pre match. I’m really happy for them. And thanks Skep! I’m getting Chinese food with my family and gonna watch movies to celebrate today! :)
Aaaaah! The slang-oriented usage of "over here." Hahaha! Crazy how a sentence can be so easily misinterpreted. Glad you're not worried brother!

We on the same Saturday mission!? Chinese food and movies! I finally got home and devoured my rice. I'm so pleased with my little life right now hahaha!

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
I meant that my friend here was worried about not prematching (not myself being worried). I told them that they’d be alright without a pre match and now they got that pre match. I’m really happy for them. And thanks Skep! I’m getting Chinese food with my family and gonna watch movies to celebrate today! :)
Thank you so much, friend!!! So happy for you too!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
What were y’all’s stats for those of you who prematched? Congrats too btw!!

Reactions: 2 users
I prematched yesterday at 11:28 a.m. and got into the F-MAT program. Stats are 500 MCAT, 3.97 GPA

Reactions: 9 users
wow i guess TX schools really do love high GPAs

Just got an email from TTU! my third preview day invite 😅

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
93E5C54B-F333-4474-BBAF-EF1ADD513316.jpeg
I hate that my heart exploded for nothing.

• Care
Just got an email from TTU! my third preview day invite 😅
They got me with that too just now lol! I always hope these preview days aren't tied to admissions. I feel like signing up shows a bit of commitment if you live a great distance from the school, but it's so tough to schedule it without an acceptance because of travel costs.

They got me with that too just now lol! I always hope these preview days aren't tied to admissions. I feel like signing up shows a bit of commitment if you live a great distance from the school, but it's so tough to schedule it without an acceptance because of travel costs.
do you think TTU will send out any prematches today?

I'm hoping so, but not sure. That preview day email has me wondering if selecting a date will serve as a catalyst for a prematch, lol!

I'm hoping so, but not sure. That preview day email has me wondering if selecting a date will serve as a catalyst for a prematch, lol!
I would be so happy, I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of us

• Care
This could be 100% not correct for the current cycle but I applied to the 2020-2021 cycle and Tech sent out pre-match offers every 2 weeks

Reactions: 2 users
This could be 100% not correct for the current cycle but I applied to the 2020-2021 cycle and Tech sent out pre-match offers every 2 weeks
Thank you for letting us know!

Seems about right for all schools that after a prematch, they have a 2-4 week window to issue more admissions until a few weeks before match day. The last prematch will be before ranking is due and it will be a dead window between ranking deadline and actual match day.

Does anyone know if we can bring a guest for the preview tours?
I went to preview day on 9/10 and someone did bring a family member with them who went on the tour and everything with us so I would assume it is fine to bring someone but there was also less than 20 of us so it might depend on attendance numbers, I would email to be safe

That's wild! I just checked the email and confirmed I was told you couldn't. Tsk tsk lol!
So hey even if the person can't go on the tours, you can bring them as your road trip buddy and they can drop you off, then scope out the town for restaurants, housing neighborhoods, and the like.

So hey even if the person can't go on the tours, you can bring them as your road trip buddy and they can drop you off, then scope out the town for restaurants, housing neighborhoods, and the like.
Truth!! A great idea that will prevent my wife from backing out of the trip lol!

I emailed just now and they said I can bring a guest lol

• Haha
Just got an II at 11:33 CST today! Thank you so much for lifting my spirits after this stressful weekend, Tech!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
When were you complete? I literally have the same stats not sure what’s going on tbh.