2022-2023 University of the Incarnate Word School of Osteopathic Medicine (UIWSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone get off the WL here in recent times?
I haven't heard anything for a bit. I've also noticed the Facebook group hasn't gotten any bigger for a bit too. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I haven't heard anything for a bit. I've also noticed the Facebook group hasn't gotten any bigger for a bit too. Fingers crossed for everyone.
+1 really hoping for some good news for us soon

Reactions: 3 users
Withdrew! So glad one of you WLers gets my spot! ❤️

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got accepted off of the WL !! I'm going to be a doctor 😭🥰

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! When was your interview date? Just curious because I am still on the waitlist.
I interviewed on 3/3! I also sent a letter of interest about a week before I was accepted for those asking :) Good luck! I hope to see y'all in class

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed in September yet still wait listed. Keeping my fingers crossed! Thank you all for the info

Just got an email about the waitlist remaining active. Do they send this to everyone?

I actually didn’t get this email. Wonder if they took out the people who didn’t send a LOI.
I don't think so, the email says Please feel free to send a letter of intent if you remain genuinely interested in attending UIW School of Osteopathic Medicine. You can email it to [email protected].

It is weird that you didn't get it. I haven't sent an LOI

I just got off the waitlist this morning,to those that have low stats keep trying this is my third application cycle, and I finally got an A : )
Congrats future doctor! Did you send an LOI when you got waitlisted?

I just got off the waitlist this morning,to those that have low stats keep trying this is my third application cycle, and I finally got an A : )
Congrats! When was your interview date?

Was accepted earlier today!

• Love
is anyone here looking for a roommate? Im currently searching for a 2 bed 2 bath apartment and need a roommate!

Withdrew my spot, Goodluck to everyone.

Those who recently got accepted, have you received any information about how to apply for a loan?

Those who recently got accepted, have you received any information about how to apply for a loan?
The portal acceptance asks for your ssn to match up with your fasfa application

How long with they continue accepting people? When does school start?

One of the prereqs for this school is Inorganic chemistry. Is that the same thing as general chemistry?

Just got accepted of the WL, but will be withdrawing. Good luck!

got off the waitlist !! unexpected news... need to have a serious discussion with myself and my parents about whether to withdraw from NYITCOM to attend here or not... stressful but so thankful to have options and a chance to stay in Texas !! <3

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
got off the waitlist !! unexpected news... need to have a serious discussion with myself and my parents about whether to withdraw from NYITCOM-Arkansas to attend here or not... stressful but so thankful to have options and a chance to stay in Texas !! <3
congrats future doctor!