2022-2023 Wright State (Boonshoft)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I also was accepted Friday! Where did you see the CTE is on June 13th? I am WL at 2 other places, so I did plan to enroll. Is that right? Does anyone know how to submit our immunization records? What about financial aid packages? I am a bit overwhelmed
You’ll submit your health records through CastleBranch. They will create accounts for us soon, but it’s not ready for us yet.

Members don't see this ad.

I also was accepted Friday! Where did you see the CTE is on June 13th? I am WL at 2 other places, so I did plan to enroll. Is that right? Does anyone know how to submit our immunization records? What about financial aid packages? I am a bit overwhelmed

It’s on the important dates email.
“CYMS CTE Deadline - June 13th, 2023”

Reactions: 1 user
I actually emailed them on Friday when I got in and they told me the CTE is june 13!! So yes i guess we're in a similar boat. 5 days to "hold spot/plan to enroll/accept" but until June 13 we can remain on other waitlists and not CTE until the 13th

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually emailed them on Friday when I got in and they told me the CTE is june 13!! So yes i guess we're in a similar boat. 5 days to "hold spot/plan to enroll/accept" but until June 13 we can remain on other waitlists and not CTE until the 13th
Okay, so by june 13th i need to change my "plan to enroll" to "commit to enroll" ?

Does anyone know anything about loans or financial aid? I am so clueless!!

Has anyone heard anything this week? Middle Tier here, trying to gauge what my chances are.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything this week? Middle Tier here, trying to gauge what my chances are.

I know in previous years ppl have called admissions and they told them if they were still in the top or have moved to middle third

Is there a group me for admitted students ? Also I know second look is over and it’s later in the game but does anyone if they do anymore student panels or Q&As ? I’m trying to make a decision and it could be helpful to talk to current students 😵‍💫

Is there a group me for admitted students ? Also I know second look is over and it’s later in the game but does anyone if they do anymore student panels or Q&As ? I’m trying to make a decision and it could be helpful to talk to current students

Does anyone know if there are in-person lectures every day? Or what the class schedule looks like? I am trying to decide how close I should live to the school

Does anyone know if there are in-person lectures every day? Or what the class schedule looks like? I am trying to decide how close I should live to the school
Pretty sure it’s in person everyday for 3 hours. However, there aren’t lectures. You learn the material at home (as most people would be doing anyway) then come to class for practice problems/explanations.

I’m not certain, but I think depending on the block you either do 9-12 or 1-4.

Just denied my acceptance! Hoping the spot goes to someone on here!!! :))

Reactions: 3 users
I feel like there should be more people in that group chat if they were full

Attempted to call admissions today but no answer. I'm assuming no one heard anything this week?

Reactions: 2 users
I'm on bottom third of waitlist list and this is my top choice 😭. Is there hope for me?

I'm on bottom third of waitlist list and this is my top choice 😭. Is there hope for me?
I can’t say with certainty, but I think it’s unlikely at this point. The program starts 7/5 and everyone in our class was supposed to have selected CTE for Boonshoft by 6/13.

Withdrew today, so hopefully one of you middle third people gets my spot!

Reactions: 2 users
Just adding this here for next years thread. But middle third here, got accepted about a week ago.