2022-2023 Wright State (Boonshoft)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Per last year's MSAR:
- 104 (IS) + 26 (OOS) = 130 matriculated
I heard they were increasing the class size this year to about 150.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone gotten any information about where they stand in the alternate list? I know some said april 15th but I'm just curious to know if anyone has heard anything

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone have more information about how classes are structured since they dont have lectures? Would we just be learning from textbooks on our own and then coming to class for group work?

Reactions: 1 user
does anyone have more information about how classes are structured since they dont have lectures? Would we just be learning from textbooks on our own and then coming to class for group work?

That’s basically how it is. If you look in their website you can see how they do it. You get material to study for and then go to class and go over some clicker like questions. If most ppl get the answer right, you move on. If not you have a discussion about it.

I had my interview on 3/21. The email said that it would take 4-6 weeks to get back a decision; has that held true for others, especially this late in the cycle? Just asking because some of my colleges require the commit to enroll by 4/30, and I would like to have all my options before deciding.

I had my interview on 3/21. The email said that it would take 4-6 weeks to get back a decision; has that held true for others, especially this late in the cycle? Just asking because some of my colleges require the commit to enroll by 4/30, and I would like to have all my options before deciding.
Took me about 3 weeks to receive a decision. My interviewer told me the committee meets every two weeks and they were running behind on apps. At this point idk how it’s going

Reactions: 1 users
Got my acceptance this morning via email! Interviewed 3/21.

Reactions: 2 users
So based on the email I received, it said I would have to fill out the document and accept in 14 days or my acceptance would be rescinded. Will I get any financial aid information before then or do I have to do that blindly?

So based on the email I received, it said I would have to fill out the document and accept in 14 days or my acceptance would be rescinded. Will I get any financial aid information before then or do I have to do that blindly?
Blindly, but it's not binding you're just keeping your seat. You can withdraw later after aid comes out

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! I’m IS and 2 of my shadowing were with docs in the Dayton area so a good number of ties.
Nice, im oos with zero ties so just getting an interview there was a needle in a haystack for me.

Has anyone gotten any updates? I tried calling the office of admissions twice yesterday but couldn't reach anyone.

Hoping we get tiers today....

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I’m disappointed that we have not heard back yet.

i wonder how quickly people will start getting pulled

Ppl please check your amcas to see if your personal info is correct. I just checked mine and my phone number was off by one digit. Makes me wonder if I missed any opportunities or II this cycle because of this mistake :/

Thanks for the helpful reminder! Don't feel bad, I'm sure any schools would have reached out to you via email if they couldn't get a hold of you by phone.

I'm having trouble locating my phone number and address on AMCAS, where exactly do you find it?

Thanks for the helpful reminder! Don't feel bad, I'm sure any schools would have reached out to you via email if they couldn't get a hold of you by phone.

I'm having trouble locating my phone number and address on AMCAS, where exactly do you find it?
Click view/update application for your 2023 cycle then it’s under Biographical Information on the left hand side! Make sure you resubmit after making changes, or else they won’t save !

• Love
Patiently waiting for May 1st for all of us Alternate List folks…

I heard they were increasing the class size this year to about 150.
At the second look, they confirmed that it would be 130. However, I am pretty sure based on past forums that they save some spots in the class for current M1s that have to repeat,

Shout out to the people that will be selected in this years Wright State waitlist draft!!

Will be withdrawing my acceptance, hope it goes to one of you amazing folks! :)

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Fingers crossed tomorrow is the day for all of us waitlist folks

Reactions: 3 users