2021-2022 Wright State (Boonshoft)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
was just accepted off waitlist

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, was anyone accepted today able to actually accept the offer? I got the acceptance offer and the email about Important dates, but my applicant portal and Choose Your Medical School portals haven't updated. I'm not sure if I missed something or if its because I got the email at 4:43 p.m.?

Wow I’m excited to see movement ! Congrats to everyone that has gotten in already !

Anymore waitlist movement this week ?

Do we know about how many people make up the first third of the waitlist?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Going to withdraw my acceptance today, hopefully it goes to one of you! Good luck everyone!

Has anyone else gotten off the waitlist recently?

Is there a GroupMe or another chat for accepted students? I just got accepted last night and was wondering if anyone from the WL had any luck with finding a place to live.

Is there a GroupMe or another chat for accepted students? I just got accepted last night and was wondering if anyone from the WL had any luck with finding a place to live.
We have a Facebook group and groupme

You're invited to join my group "BSOM ‘26" on GroupMe. GroupMe

We have a Facebook group and groupme

You're invited to join my group "BSOM ‘26" on GroupMe. GroupMe

I noticed that on the Facebook page there are 117 people . Do you know if that’s just students or if there are some administrators in the group as well .

I noticed that on the Facebook page there are 117 people . Do you know if that’s just students or if there are some administrators in the group as well .
Theres administrators and current medical students as well, so yeah it's not all just incoming students

Theres administrators and current medical students as well, so yeah it's not all just incoming students
Oh ok thank you . Do you happen to know how many incoming students there are right now ?

Oh ok thank you . Do you happen to know how many incoming students there are right now ?
Not sure, unfortunately
I know new people are continuously being added to both groups tho so I'm guessing people are still being accepted

Are they still on top 1/3, anyone knows ?
I called just now . They told me that they are making offers but that they couldn’t share any more info. I tried to get them to tell me if they were still just on the top third of the list but they wouldn’t. Womp womp

Hey everyone! Has there been any movement recently?

Their CTE deadline is June 13th so i would expect there to be some movement following that date

Their CTE deadline is June 13th so i would expect there to be some movement following that date
Thanks so much for this info ! Does anyone know if they are still making offers from the top third of the list of if they moved to the middle ?

I got in off the middle third of the list this week as well!

Reactions: 1 users
Omg ! I’m middle third too! I’m so happy for you and excited that they are getting closer to accepting me too !
Rooting for you!!! This school is awesome

Withdrew my seat today so another spot will be opening up for one of you guys!

Hey everyone . Has anyone else gotten off the waitlist recently?

• Hmm