2023-2024 Arizona - Phoenix

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats and good luck to all II's so far! Any of yall mind sharing when you were complete?
Thanks! Received the secondary on 7/3 and I submitted on 7/4.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If i was complete 7/6 with LM 77.8 is there no hope for me 😅😅😅
I'm worried as well, though based on previous years, people that submitted in mid july were receiving IIs months later soo

I'm worried as well, though based on previous years, people that submitted in mid july were receiving IIs months later soo
literally the first wave!! remember that many II's are put in a pile for later interviews based off some priority ranking, and aside from that, I'm sure different screeners have different speeds at which they process applications. From previous years threads, the review process is anything but linear

literally the first wave!! remember that many II's are put in a pile for later interviews based off some priority ranking, and aside from that, I'm sure different screeners have different speeds at which they process applications. From previous years threads, the review process is anything but linear
I'm also coping because i completed 7/7 with no II

• Care
feeling like i just got clickbaited with this email just now haha, did anyone else who got an interview get this before hand? and how long before getting an invite?

“Thank you for your continued interest in the University of Arizona COM-Phoenix. We are pleased to inform you that you have successful met our minimum academic requirements for admission. We are now moving to the holistic review of your application where we will be determining the competitiveness of your application for an interview. This step includes the review of your academic and personal achievements; professional experiences and references; and essay responses.”

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
According to last year's thread,
"They typically release them in batches every two weeks"

So for those that are coping (like me), hang in there for another 2 weeks haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
I never got a confirmation email after I submitted the application back in early July? Did anyone else get one or was it directly submission -> II?

There's no place on the secondary application to check your status, correct? I got a 'Secondary Received' email as soon as I submitted my secondary but haven't heard since

feeling like i just got clickbaited with this email just now haha, did anyone else who got an interview get this before hand? and how long before getting an invite?

“Thank you for your continued interest in the University of Arizona COM-Phoenix. We are pleased to inform you that you have successful met our minimum academic requirements for admission. We are now moving to the holistic review of your application where we will be determining the competitiveness of your application for an interview. This step includes the review of your academic and personal achievements; professional experiences and references; and essay responses.”
I did not receive this email.
I never got a confirmation email after I submitted the application back in early July? Did anyone else get one or was it directly submission -> II?
For me it went submission -> complete/'Secondary Received’ email -> II

IS Il Received this afternoon! LM 75.5 , submitted 7/1

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
yeah! Do you know if they open up more available days? There was only one interview time slot open when I checked
I don’t think so. Per the email: "If you are unable to attend the date to which you are invited, please contact the Office of Admissions"

Just got the email saying I met their minimum requirements and they’re going to begin reviewing my app soon.

• Wow
For people who have also received interviews, what kind of attire are you all planning on wearing to the student mixer? Not sure if it’s super formal and we have to wear suit/tie or if it’s more business casual…

For people who have also received interviews, what kind of attire are you all planning on wearing to the student mixer? Not sure if it’s super formal and we have to wear suit/tie or if it’s more business casual…
From last year's thread:
Relatively casual. I mean I dressed up because I didn't know what to expect but it truly was just meeting with students. You don't have to dress up at all, or be incredibly formal.

For what it's worth I noticed a strong amount of student pride at UA Phoenix.
Very casual. Students were great. All the Med Students we're super casual and all the interviewees we're super dressed up

How did you all approach assigning classes for the prereqs part of the application. It says stuff like one course, but allows for you to input multiple courses for each section. Should I just put all applicable classes under each section or just choose one that will fit it best?

How did you all approach assigning classes for the prereqs part of the application. It says stuff like one course, but allows for you to input multiple courses for each section. Should I just put all applicable classes under each section or just choose one that will fit it best?
I listed what they asked for, nothing more.

Reactions: 1 users
Wow IS II just received! Complete 7/2

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Did anybody send a thank you note after the interview day yesterday? I'm unsure if the MMI format lends itself to individual letters (and unfortunately, I can't remember all the interviewers' names).

Last edited:

I also just got this email. I submitted the secondary very early July... very confused

Submitted secondary 7/2 and still don’t have this email. Anyone else? Seems like an email acknowledging we’ve made it past whatever screening they do and are now in a pile to be reviewed more thoroughly.

Submitted secondary 7/2 and still don’t have this email. Anyone else? Seems like an email acknowledging we’ve made it past whatever screening they do and are now in a pile to be reviewed more thoroughly.
+1

Damn that's like 1/3 of the total interviews they did last year
They said they are planning on doing 1 applicant visit day a month, instead of the two they would do each month last year, for what it is worth! So these would be their August and September interviewees.