You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Arizona - Phoenix
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Only that my prerequisites have been verified and my application is being holistically reviewed. That just happened this week and my secondary was submitted and complete mid July.Any updates? Just recruiting emails but radio silence IS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Convinced my application has disappeared into a void at this school lol
I feel similarly but I told them I would take it Spring 24 and my app is still in consideration. If I don’t receive an interview invite I may withdraw, but if I get one I will definitely take the class in the spring.After emailing back and forth with the adcoms regarding a prerequisite course, I'm withdrawing my application because I don't feel like returning to school for a Physiology course. It seems like an awesome program, so I wish you all the best of luck!
Only that my prerequisites have been verified and my application is being holistically reviewed. That just happened this week and my secondary was submitted and complete mid July.
So they’re slow I guess? Weirdly enough I’m a non trad that happened to take physiology in undergrad so I was hopeful!
getItdone57
Full Member
Those waiting on II do not lose hope. They are likely waiting for the New Dean to start before sending next set of invites. Also why they probably sent that we didn’t ghost you email.
Those waiting on II do not lose hope. They are likely waiting for the New Dean to start before sending next set of invites. Also why they probably sent that we didn’t ghost you email.
Praying there is still hope for my IS college [emoji1374]
applied2toomanyschoolsxd
Full Member
OOS II, only 1 in-person date offered
OOS II
@gobills123 @applied2toomanyschoolsxd
Complete dates? Received academic screening complete email?
Complete dates? Received academic screening complete email?
Complete day 1. No screening email for me@gobills123 @applied2toomanyschoolsxd
Complete dates? Received academic screening complete email?
applied2toomanyschoolsxd
Full Member
submitted 7/11. never received academic screening complete email.@gobills123 @applied2toomanyschoolsxd
Complete dates? Received academic screening complete email?
rainbownerdz
Full Member
OOS II! Complete day 1
JukeBoxHeroo
Full Member
+1OOS II! Complete day 1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
applied2toomanyschoolsxd
Full Member
did anyone receive the follow-up email with more information after selecting the interview date? trying to see if they offer housing via current students...
thegazette
Full Member
oos ii, complete early july (dont see a complete email from them)!
Anyone know what to wear to the mixer? Is it like jeans + button up? Or what’s the dress for it?
II received today!
Seems like when you get an II, it is for a specific date, so you don't get to choose. I got the II on Monday, Oct. 9, and the date they gave was Monday, Oct. 30When was the interview date offered?
See you there 🫡Seems like when you get an II, it is for a specific date, so you don't get to choose. I got the II on Monday, Oct. 9, and the date they gave was Monday, Oct. 30
It was pretty casual. Students were all in t shirts, people who interviewed were a range of pretty formal to pretty casualAnyone know what to wear to the mixer? Is it like jeans + button up? Or what’s the dress for it?
does first round come out today?
BaileyBoo20
Full Member
Last year it came out on Monday, October 17, so it looks like it may!does first round come out today?
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Admissions told my interview group it’d be today but we’ll see🤷♂️Last year it came out on Monday, October 17, so it looks like it may!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing yet for me, just nervously waitinganyone got the call yet..?
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Congrats!!! My anxiety is now through the roof though hahaJust got the A!! IS LM 74, interviewed August 21st
BaileyBoo20
Full Member
IS Acceptance! LM 75.5! So so excited! Interviewed August 21st. From last year it seems about 30 acceptances are heading out today! Good luck everyone!!!
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Anyone else who interviewed 8/21 not hear back yet?
applicant2323
Full Member
IS Acceptance!! Interviewed 8/21. Huge relief for sure!
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Yeah I’m losing my mind waiting
oos here. still waiting, too :/no OOS yet? :/
they will give out an accpetance, hold, or rejection to all people intervieweddoes anyone know if the school sends out R and waitlist throughout today or at the end of today?
badlikethebarbie
New Member
OOS A! Super excited 🙂
Congrats! When did you interview?OOS A! Super excited 🙂
Just got the call!! OOS, LM 74 and interview date 8/21 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
getItdone57
Full Member
Did they call or email this?OOS hold
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Just got an email saying they’re requesting to keep my app active and they’ll let me know next week. Is this a waitlist? What does this even mean
D
deleted1157211
OOS hold, interviewed 8/21. from the interview day + past SDN threads it seems like they're true to their word and re-review people weekly.
they will re-review your application, compare to the new interviewees and then choose to either accept, hold (again), or reject.Just got an email saying they’re requesting to keep my app active and they’ll let me know next week. Is this a waitlist? What does this even mean