2023-2024 Arizona - Phoenix

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After emailing back and forth with the adcoms regarding a prerequisite course, I'm withdrawing my application because I don't feel like returning to school for a Physiology course. It seems like an awesome program, so I wish you all the best of luck!
I feel similarly but I told them I would take it Spring 24 and my app is still in consideration. If I don’t receive an interview invite I may withdraw, but if I get one I will definitely take the class in the spring.
 
Only that my prerequisites have been verified and my application is being holistically reviewed. That just happened this week and my secondary was submitted and complete mid July.

So they’re slow I guess? Weirdly enough I’m a non trad that happened to take physiology in undergrad so I was hopeful!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS hold, interviewed 8/21. from the interview day + past SDN threads it seems like they're true to their word and re-review people weekly.
 
Just got an email saying they’re requesting to keep my app active and they’ll let me know next week. Is this a waitlist? What does this even mean
they will re-review your application, compare to the new interviewees and then choose to either accept, hold (again), or reject.