2023-2024 Belmont (Frist)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Les Miserables GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone have updates? still haven't gotten my under review for interview email... :/
 
Anyone think we should call & ask Frist when them IIs are coming out? I have never anticipated an II so much

Neuroticism has officially reached an all-cycle high
 
Anyone think we should call & ask Frist when them IIs are coming out? I have never anticipated an II so much

Neuroticism has officially reached an all-cycle high
Did your daddy like it when you were riding in the back seat of the car and asked him "Are we there yet?"
In other words, don't call and ask this question.
Don't you have Christmas cookies to bake or something?
 
Anyone think we should call & ask Frist when them IIs are coming out? I have never anticipated an II so much

Neuroticism has officially reached an all-cycle high
I understand that you are concerned, but let's be respectful to the school. They have lots of applications and calling them for an II might not be looked at favorably. Take the time off and spend it with your family and let it happen when it happens.

Manifesting we all get an II, we have all worked very hard to get to this point! Have faith in your application that it will be chosen!
 
Application just moved to review for Interview Invite. Complete 11/20.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know what Frist's policies are on update letters? I wasn't sure how to go about submitting one about grades and updated activities
I believe they won't be taken into consideration, but you can send it if you really want to/have something important to share.