2023-2024 Buffalo (Jacobs)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I think it’s still at 164, so there’s either alot of committed applicants that haven’t joined the GroupMe (strange) or there’s still open seats, either is very possible. I do know that there has been a good amount of faculty change in addition to the curriculum being redesigned, which could be delaying their waitlist movement, I don’t know how likely that is though.

This is my last waitlist that hasn’t turned into a rejection so hoping for the best, might have to reapply.

Reactions: 2 users
Do you have any insights into how many people are currently in the GroupMe?

164, which means only ~16 people are not accounted for. Could be international students not familiar with SDN, or people that straight up missed the boat, could be spots left. With that said, the commit to enroll deadline was June 17th and I have not gotten any more requests to join the groupme in the last month that I can remember

164, which means only ~16 people are not accounted for. Could be international students not familiar with SDN, or people that straight up missed the boat, could be spots left. With that said, the commit to enroll deadline was June 17th and I have not gotten any more requests to join the groupme in the last month that I can remember
GG

According to MSAR there were only 2 international students that matriculated in last years class. Very possible there are international students that haven't joined the GroupMe, but there probably aren't 15-20 of them. I tried calling admissions last week and they basically said nothing, I think at this point it's a mystery as to what's going to happen. They definitely will fill the class, as far as if the class is full and there's a bunch of students that haven't joined the GroupMe or if there are seats left, both are possible and there probably is no way to know.

ah so they’re most likely full. Thanks for the info

Reactions: 1 user
ah so they’re most likely full. Thanks for the info

178 students are currently enrolled, so it looks like that’s likely it for this cycle. Best of luck to those reapplying for the next go around!

Last edited:
178 students are currently enrolled, so it looks like that’s likely it for this cycle. Best of luck to those reapplying for the next go around!
Pretty sure they enroll 184 students. Any idea how many are enrolled now?

Hey everyone! I figured I'd come on here to share that was pulled off the waitlist on Monday, so I guess there is something still happening.

Orientation starts Sunday so today would be the last possible or day of movement!