You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Cincinnati
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OOS II complete late july
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats! When are they scheduling to?OOS II complete late july
congrats! When are they scheduling to?
I saw dates until march
Don’t they pick a date for you? That’s what happened with me and then I had to answer some questions to confirm my III saw dates until march
Don’t they pick a date for you? That’s what happened with me and then I had to answer some questions to confirm my II
I had to reschedule and it gave me the option to choose dates through march, but yeah, they initially pick the date for you.
Oh interesting!I had to reschedule and it gave me the option to choose dates through march, but yeah, they initially pick the date for you.
polarbear4110
Full Member
Do you think Cincinnati will continue releasing As Thursday this week since it’s Thanksgiving?
Smileydimples
Full Member
Congrats! Stats pls?OOS II complete late july
Smileydimples
Full Member
Congrats! Stats pls?OOS II, complete in mid july
I hope they start accepting people off of it... I'm trying to stay positive but I'm betting we won't hear anything until May 🙁anyone off the alt list?? wonder if we have any hope. The tiers were fire asf. wish they kept
Congrats! Stats pls?
LM 73
If I am on the alternate list (was put on it over a month ago), is it worth sending a letter of interest/update letter?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Also wondering thisIf I am on the alternate list (was put on it over a month ago), is it worth sending a letter of interest/update letter?
medicine_lyfe
Full Member
OOS II today, complete 7/18, no ties!!
edit: Update letter was sent 11/17 🙂
edit: Update letter was sent 11/17 🙂
Last edited:
Accepted today feeling so blessed 😭
Lillian Joseph
Full Member
OOS A!! My first!! Interviewed 11/1
purplepanda2001
Full Member
OOS alt list 🙁 interviewed 11/1
Just got the A off of the alt list!!! OOS, interviewed early Sept and was put on the alt list mid October.
Lillian Joseph
Full Member
Is there a Groupme for accepted students?
wannabecomedian
Full Member
congrats! this is reassuring to here. did you send an update/LOI?Just got the A off of the alt list!!! OOS, interviewed early Sept and was put on the alt list mid October.
I did nothing other than waitcongrats! this is reassuring to here. did you send an update/LOI?
Did you get an email when this happened?Just got the A off of the alt list!!! OOS, interviewed early Sept and was put on the alt list mid October.
+1. I sent an update letter after being put on the alt list and recently attended their Diversity First Look. Good to know that that probably didn't change anything.Just got the A off of the alt list!!! OOS, interviewed early Sept and was put on the alt list mid October.
@OreoLover365: Yes, they sent an email.
congrats!! when did you interview?+1. I sent an update letter after being put on the alt list and recently attended their Diversity First Look. Good to know that that probably didn't change anything.
@OreoLover365: Yes, they sent an email.
October.congrats!! when did you interview?
Yes, I got a notification of an update to my application decisionDid you get an email when this happened?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't receive any traditional questions. They were mainly situational or self-reflective! The whole MMI experience was enjoyable and the questions weren't too difficult compared to the other MMI I've participated in.Are there any traditional questions in the MMI stations or are they all just situational?
milkMuncher
Full Member
II today (OOS)
Congrats! When were you complete?II today (OOS)
mraverage707
New Member
For anyone who has already completed a virtual interview, could you maybe provide some insight to the schedule of interview day beyond the MMI? Is there anything else included? I can't seem to find anything in the portal. Thanks!
Lillian Joseph
Full Member
For anyone who has already completed a virtual interview, could you maybe provide some insight to the schedule of interview day beyond the MMI? Is there anything else included? I can't seem to find anything in the portal. Thanks!
I interviewed a month ago and the only live part of the day is the MMI itself- the rest is informational videos you watch before and after. I think I was done by around 1pm
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
I’m on the alt list and I keep getting those diversity first look emails. Always gives me a heart attack
InNeedOfHope
Full Member
What’s the dress code for the diversity first look events? Formal like interview?
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
no, didnt even know they sent a physical thing in the mail. where did you see this?For those with A, did you receive the physical mail yet?
Lillian Joseph
Full Member
no, didnt even know they sent a physical thing in the mail. where did you see this?
It said in the acceptance blurb in OneStop that we’d get an official offer letter in the mail- I got my A 11/30 and no snail mail yet
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
oh gotcha! i def don't read closely haha. i got my A in oct and no smail mail eitherIt said in the acceptance blurb in OneStop that we’d get an official offer letter in the mail- I got my A 11/30 and no snail mail yet
Lillian Joseph
Full Member
oh gotcha! i def don't read closely haha. i got my A in oct and no smail mail either
Aw man that means it’ll probably be a while lol
milkMuncher
Full Member
Thank you! I completed my secondary on 7/20Congrats! When were you complete?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm also on the alt list and I haven't been getting any emails. Did you sign up for any diversity events prior? I'm wondering if this means something.I’m on the alt list and I keep getting those diversity first look emails. Always gives me a heart attack
oatmilkplease
Full Member
We thinking more decisions today?
InNeedOfHope
Full Member
Hoping for some good news for everyone!!
y'all. they release every other thursday. I dont think we will get anything today
Lillian Joseph
Full Member
Maybe just being paranoid but is there a deposit for admitted students to hold their spot here?