You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Cincinnati
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
yes, i was so confused by it lol. glad im not the only oneHas anyone received an email that says UC received MCAT score?
Just got the A via email, interviewed on 12/1. I thought my MMI didn't go well so I'm very surprised!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chickentender
New Member
+1, super excited. LM score 75.Just got the A via email, interviewed on 12/1. I thought my MMI didn't go well so I'm very surprised!
Just placed on the alt list, interviewed early December. :/
plzzletmein
New Member
Does anyone have insight into when Cincy's interview season will end this year? It looks like they stopped interviewing at the end of January last year...
January 25-26 is their last interview, just got the interview invitation today.Does anyone have insight into when Cincy's interview season will end this year? It looks like they stopped interviewing at the end of January last year...
Smileydimples
Full Member
How do you know that 01/25-26 is the last one?January 25-26 is their last interview, just got the interview invitation today.
Are you saying January 25-26 is their last interview or their last wave of II goes out those days? Was this announced somewhere?January 25-26 is their last interview, just got the interview invitation today.
medicine_lyfe
Full Member
Nah, when I got my II back in December, I saw dates until March…Are you saying January 25-26 is their last interview or their last wave of II goes out those days? Was this announced somewhere?
Edit: my interview is scheduled for February btw
Oops sorry, I should note that this is for the MSTP specifically. They said in my email that this is the last interview of the season, “Unfortunately this is our final interview of the interview season and we will not be able to offer any additional interview dates however we may be able to work around afternoon time conflicts outside of the virtual MMI date & times.” It makes sense that the MD program has more ongoing interviews!Nah, when I got my II back in December, I saw dates until March…
Edit: my interview is scheduled for February btw
Maximus2022
Full Member
OOS and still hoping for II invites still.
any recent A's off the alt list?
Milagros16339
Full Member
IS A!!
Congratulations!!! When did you interview?IS A!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 LETS GO WE DID IT … IS A HERE AS WELL!!IS A!!
Milagros16339
Full Member
Congratulations!!! When did you interview?
12/13!
altruisticmonke
New Member
OOS A!! Interviewed on 12/13
Do they send pre-II rejections?
looking at cycle track from last year, they do not send pre-II rejectionsDo they send pre-II rejections?
OOS II, complete 9/30, LM 80
D
deleted1167849
looking at cycle track from last year, they do not send pre-II rejections
L cincy
Maximus2022
Full Member
Any recent II invites? Last year they wrap it up around end of January so I am still hoping for II invites.
OOS II received
I have an interview here coming up and was wondering if those who have already interviewed here had some insight. Are the MMI questions more like ethical scenarios or more personal like "tell me a time when..., why medicine?, why UCCOM?, etc."?
Smileydimples
Full Member
Also wondering this pls!I have an interview here coming up and was wondering if those who have already interviewed here had some insight. Are the MMI questions more like ethical scenarios or more personal like "tell me a time when..., why medicine?, why UCCOM?, etc."?
wannabecomedian
Full Member
mainly ethical scenarios and i had one personalI have an interview here coming up and was wondering if those who have already interviewed here had some insight. Are the MMI questions more like ethical scenarios or more personal like "tell me a time when..., why medicine?, why UCCOM?, etc."?
mainly ethical scenarios and i had one personal
Thank you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maximus2022
Full Member
Could i ask when u were complete?OOS II received
July or August. I submitted the secondary three days after receiving it.Could i ask when u were complete?
wannabecomedian
Full Member
interviewed mid-sept, and was put on the alt list a month later. i sent a letter of interest shortly after my decision, but no movement since. with the interview cycle winding down im wondering if/when would be the best time to send a letter of intent? would really love to go here and appreciate any advice from other applicants/current students.
+1 I interviewed late October and was placed on the alt list in November. I sent an update letter in late December and nothing. I was planning to send a letter of intent within the next two weeks. Anyone have any thoughts?interviewed mid-sept, and was put on the alt list a month later. i sent a letter of interest shortly after my decision, but no movement since. with the interview cycle winding down im wondering if/when would be the best time to send a letter of intent? would really love to go here and appreciate any advice from other applicants/current students.
Smileydimples
Full Member
Also wondering this pls!
anyone know if the class is full? or are they just putting people on the waitlist
When did u submit secondary?II today!!!! Instate
submitted 8/11When did u submit secondary?
skybluepink
New Member
yep +1pre-II R? Didn’t bother checking the portal
williewalnuts
Full Member
damn they made me change my password just to see an R
ii_manifestation
Full Member
Same🤣damn they made me change my password just to see an R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
same 🙁damn they made me change my password just to see an R
OOS pre-II R, complete, unsure of when I submitted, LM 72.
Clowns couldn't have just given the rejection in the email, they literally said "check your portal for your decision" lmao
Clowns couldn't have just given the rejection in the email, they literally said "check your portal for your decision" lmao
bumblebee127
Full Member
I actually got an R todaylooking at cycle track from last year, they do not send pre-II rejections
bumblebee127
Full Member
agreed lolOOS pre-II R, complete, unsure of when I submitted, LM 72.
Clowns couldn't have just given the rejection in the email, they literally said "check your portal for your decision" lmao