2023-2024 Connecticut

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Missed the one week deadline of sending an update letter post interview and was wondering if i should be placed on the waitlist would i be able to send it then to improve my chances.
 
Is anyone who has interviewed willing to share advice on how to prepare and what to expect? Does anyone have any connections with current students willing to chat about the school?
My interview was very conversational, and it seemed like the interviewer really wanted to get to know me better and understand how my experiences lead me to this point. It was relaxed and straightforward! Definitely ask your student interviewer any questions you have. Mine gave me their email to reach out to them afterwards with more questions!
 
Does anyone know if tours are available? Is there an accepted students group?
It looks like last year they held a second look in March. I haven't heard about an accepted students group but I'd love to help start one!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard anything since being accepted? All i’ve gotten is financial aid information, but wondering if there is an accepted students group ect.
 
Hi! Really excited for my interview but can’t find much basic info. I’m wondering who the two one-on-one interviews are with? Open or closed file? Behavioral questions?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok so idk why, but I never received the technical attestation email. thankfully, I read somewhere that you can just accept the offer through the portal which confirms that you read it. just a heads up in case anyone else had the same problem.
 
ok so idk why, but I never received the technical attestation email. thankfully, I read somewhere that you can just accept the offer through the portal which confirms that you read it. just a heads up in case anyone else had the same problem.
yea, i was going to say I saw that on the portal.
 
i wish 🧡, why i'm trying to rn and not in april
salutes jack black GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any word on an accepted students group or a second look?
I haven't heard anything since my acceptance except the financial aid application info. It looks like last year, second look was March 24, so I'm hoping we'll hear soon about this year's.