You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Emory
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS pre-II R
OOS Pre-II R
DocImaynalla
Full Member
OOS Pre II R
canadaman34543
New Member
+1 OOS pre-II R
+1+1 OOS pre-II R
Pre-II R
nobody1113
New Member
Pre-II R
D
deleted1169077
OOS Pre-II R
OOS Pre-II R. Just one school left lol
wannabecomedian
Full Member
Pre-II R. not many schools left
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
maindoctor42
Full Member
They have concluded interviews according to their email.do they have any iis left? or am i just waiting on another R wave
The email title I received is "Emory SOM: Our Interview Season Has Ended".do they have any iis left? or am i just waiting on another R wave
I think all post interview decisions (WL and R) should be released next week. 3/4 is their last mail out of As i thinkAnyone get an R after their interview during these R waves?
OOS pre-II R today! not surprised, I submitted this secondary late lol and my heart wasn't in it. good luck everyone!
TheoGreene451
Full Member
Really pulling for you guys @dihedralsymmetry @2023applicantxd
OOS pre-II R, was kinda holding out hope for this one 🙁 Complete 8/16
luckycharms!
Full Member
pre-ii R
horsegirl_doctor
Full Member
Pre-II R yesterday. very very sad
D
deleted1181303
oos R
Duolingo_enthusiast
Full Member
Does anyone know if Post-II R come out the day the letters are supposed to be mailed?
i believe this is correct based on what they have told us but someone correct me if i am wrongDoes anyone know if Post-II R come out the day the letters are supposed to be mailed
Based on prior threads, they seem to send post-II WL and Rs after the last wave of As, but I’m not sure honestly. If you guys were told differently explicitly, I would definitely go with that!Does anyone know if Post-II R come out the day the letters are supposed to be mailed?
D
deleted1148226
I'd imagine it's later since the letters don't arrive that Monday and portal As are released Wednesdays
i was just
Based on prior threads, they seem to send post-II WL and Rs after the last wave of As, but I’m not sure honestly. If you guys were told differently explicitly, I would definitely go with that!
I was under the impression that we would find out the same week via portal updates after the A letters were sent out. Sorry if my response was confusing!I'd imagine it's later since the letters don't arrive that Monday and portal As are released Wednesdays
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
per the flyer:
“
ALTERNATE STATUS
Interviewed applicants who have not been accepted will be notified BY EMAIL no later than March 30 if they have been selected for ALTERNATE STATUS.
Alternates are strongly encouraged to complete their financial aid application, especially if a decision to attend Emory could be dependent upon financial aid.
ALTERNATE ACCEPTANCES
Accepted alternates will be notified BY TELEPHONE.
Alternates may be accepted anytime until M1 Orientation.”
i assume Rs will come around the same time
“
ALTERNATE STATUS
Interviewed applicants who have not been accepted will be notified BY EMAIL no later than March 30 if they have been selected for ALTERNATE STATUS.
Alternates are strongly encouraged to complete their financial aid application, especially if a decision to attend Emory could be dependent upon financial aid.
ALTERNATE ACCEPTANCES
Accepted alternates will be notified BY TELEPHONE.
Alternates may be accepted anytime until M1 Orientation.”
i assume Rs will come around the same time
boomchickapow
Full Member
does anyone know if we should expect these letters in our mailboxes today? or they are being sent out today?For As next monday the letters are sent, portals should update wednesday
MDwannabe01
Full Member
does anyone know if we should expect these letters in our mailboxes today? or they are being sent out today?
Sent today. For me I saw my A in the portal Wednesday and didn’t receive the letter until probably the Saturday
premed155180
Full Member
dang. thats a long time. What time did your portal update on Wednesday? And do you live across the country from GA?Sent today. For me I saw my A in the portal Wednesday and didn’t receive the letter until probably the Saturday
MDwannabe01
Full Member
dang. thats a long time. What time did your portal update on Wednesday? And do you live across the country from GA?
It also took forever for me to get my envelope from them with the info so idk if that’s why. I’m in MA so not close but also not that far. The portal updated for me I think around 10:30/11
Yes until the waitlist starts to moveIs this the last week A’s will be sent?
I live 3 mins from campus and my envelope arrived Friday, I believe.
Did envelope have what day it was posted?
myaccount123
Full Member
i think today was when letters were mailed, so if you live very close by you may hear before wednesday when they update portalsdid anyone hear back today? I thought today was going to be decision day 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
premed155180
Full Member
What time should we expect portals to update tomorrow? And do they only update for those who receive an A?
Good luck to everyone!
Good luck to everyone!
Someone said 10/11 am eastern. I guess I’m not sleeping tonight lmaoWhat time should we expect portals to update tomorrow? And do they only update for those who receive an A?
Good luck to everyone!
Dalladalla
Full Member
OOS A, through portal as well!!
premed155180
Full Member
Congratulations! I don't see any update on my portal, so I assume I didn't get it. Congrats to everyone else who gets an A today!OOS A!!!!!! I haven't received an email but I just checked my portal!!!!