2023-2024 Emory

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Per my interview on Monday they’re going to be meeting to discuss the final interviewees at the very end of February for decisions to be sent out by the 4th. I didn’t see the 2/26 date when I went to go pick my interview date so I’m guessing they added another which is promising!!
 
The II email I received said interviews are M and F, and the only dates available to me were F 2/23 and M 2/26.
I just submitted a brief paragraph w some updates and continued interest as a last-ditch effort to snag one of the remaining IIs for this school. But I'm also a dude and OOS/no ties so the odds are not in my favor.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was lucky enough to interview for this last wave of decisions. Do we think there's still a good amount of As left? Or could I have been interviewing for a WL?

Good luck to everyone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad