You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Emory
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
spicy_lemon76
Full Member
II OOS MD/MPH today!!! complete 9/11!! so happy!!!
edit: for those interested, I had options of one day in October, one day in November, and one day in December
+1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MDwannabe01
Full Member
OOS II just now
InNeedOfHope
Full Member
OOS II just now
Completion date?
MDwannabe01
Full Member
Completion date?
7/28
wizardsofwavelyplace
Full Member
Interview invite yesterday! OOS low mcat high gpa andd I submitted 8/14. Can anyone give me tips to prepare?
medschoolapplicant2023_4
Full Member
It's honestly extremely low stress, even the group interview was not scary at all, and this is coming from someone who is TERRIFIED of interviews. There is honestly nothing to prepare besides the typical questions.Interview invite yesterday! OOS low mcat high gpa andd I submitted 8/14. Can anyone give me tips to prepare?
anything unique? or just the standard “tell me about yourself” style. is the group like MMI or just traditional questions. i interview here soon and i’m nervous! first interview!It's honestly extremely low stress, even the group interview was not scary at all, and this is coming from someone who is TERRIFIED of interviews. There is honestly nothing to prepare besides the typical questions.
medschoolapplicant2023_4
Full Member
Nothing unique THANK GOODNESS haha the SDN questions scared me a lot. The group was traditional questions as well. Good luck! 🙂anything unique? or just the standard “tell me about yourself” style. is the group like MMI or just traditional questions. i interview here soon and i’m nervous! first interview!
wizardsofwavelyplace
Full Member
me lol on monday nightAny IIs this week?
Oh just saw your older post! Congrats!me lol on monday night
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MDwannabe01
Full Member
Were there more IIs received this week? I wonder if they are sending less IIs now?
I received one on friday, so it seems like they are still giving them out but maybe in smaller batches
ga_med2719
Full Member
IS II LM 70 Complete 8/11
ImaginaryOlive
Full Member
I got one on Monday. OOSWere there more IIs received this week? I wonder if they are sending less IIs now?
Congrats! What was your completion date?I got one on Monday. OOS
ImaginaryOlive
Full Member
Whoops sorry forgot to include that! Complete 8/2 🙂Congrats! What was your completion date?
medguy0824
Full Member
I completed 8/2 as well... yet to hear back 🫣Whoops sorry forgot to include that! Complete 8/2 🙂
BetaBlockMyAnxiety
Full Member
Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
Did they say they would notify by call or email? I thought they only sent packages by mailFingers crossed for tomorrow!
medschoolapplicant2023_4
Full Member
You get them during the call. Videos are not accessible lol.my interview is today and i haven’t gotten the email with the names of my interviewer, i thought i was supposed to get that this morning? also can anyone access those videos/prerecorded info things on the portal? mine still says coming soon…
medschoolapplicant2023_4
Full Member
My 1:1 was closed, and group was closed but they reviewed files after the interview and followed up with some people before the end of the session if there were questions about their application.also also, i remember i looked this up but now i’m forgetting, is it open or closed file? it’s like closed for group open for 1 on 1 right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medschoolapplicant2023_4
Full Member
No problem! The interviews were INCREDIBLY laid back. Very simple questions - I think SDN had a lot of hard stuff that scared me going in haha. Good luck!!ty for your speedy and helpful answers, last question: i prepped mostly using the questions on sdn, were those mostly accurate for your interview?
tysm! and good luck to you with your cycle! I really appreciate the helpNo problem! The interviews were INCREDIBLY laid back. Very simple questions - I think SDN had a lot of hard stuff that scared me going in haha. Good luck!!
Did they say they would notify by call or email? I thought they only sent packages by mail
the lady running the session at my interview day said strictly mail but im hoping im wrong lol😂it’s by mail, but i think they do some calls as well
when I talked to some students (current M1s) they said some (but not all) of them got calls from the dean, and a few got emails. but one mentioned it may be different this year.the lady running the session at my interview day said strictly mail but im hoping im wrong lol😂
ooo so there’s hope. maybe. good luck with your interview today btw im sure you will crush it!when I talked to some students (current M1s) they said some (but not all) of them got calls from the dean, and a few got emails. but one mentioned it may be different this year.
BetaBlockMyAnxiety
Full Member
I’m hoping something will change in the portal
D
deleted1148226
I think in the past the portal updated on WednesdayI’m hoping something will change in the portal
BetaBlockMyAnxiety
Full Member
BIG sadI think in the past the portal updated on Wednesday
medschoolapplicant2023_4
Full Member
This isn't stopping me from endlessly refreshing the portal!! 😢BIG sad
Has anyone heard anything yet?
omg, in the mail??got the letter! very excited : )))
medschoolapplicant2023_4
Full Member
Do you live in GA?? Congrats!got the letter! very excited : )))
Is your portal updated too?got the letter! very excited : )))
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got my golden letter! IS, LM 76.1 🎫
no, letter said it would update on wednesdayIs your portal updated too?
yep, IS, LM 70Do you live in GA?? Congrats!
IS II! Honestly shocked. Complete 8/4.