2023-2024 Howard

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hope this doesn’t sound dumb, but, would it hurt to send an update letter/letter of intent if you haven’t received an interview or rejection? i know it’s about to be time for the next cycle (which i plan on applying) but didn’t know if it’d be worth a shot lol
 
hope this doesn’t sound dumb, but, would it hurt to send an update letter/letter of intent if you haven’t received an interview or rejection? i know it’s about to be time for the next cycle (which i plan on applying) but didn’t know if it’d be worth a shot lol
Why not? Just 5 minutes to do so and you never know.

Good luck!
 
hope this doesn’t sound dumb, but, would it hurt to send an update letter/letter of intent if you haven’t received an interview or rejection? i know it’s about to be time for the next cycle (which i plan on applying) but didn’t know if it’d be worth a shot lol
You got nothing to lose so I'd send
 
I sent one on 4/22. Unlike all previous conversations I had with them, they didn't write back to confirm receipt. 😔
Do they typically confirm they received an update or continued interest letter for each email? I’ve sent several update emails but have only received one confirmed email response.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do they typically confirm they received an update or continued interest letter for each email? I’ve sent several update emails but have only received one confirmed email response.
i sent one a few months ago and received a confirmation that it was added to my file
 
Is Howard the only option for some or are you all on other waitlists as well if you don't mind me asking?
 
I was recently accepted off of the WL for this cycle. Would someone please send me the GroupMe link? OOS and I want to look at apartments ASAP while I'm attending second look next week. Thanks so much in advance!
 
Feeling a bit worried and sad about the lack of WL movement and kinda just not knowing if I will get in or not. Really hoping to hear some news soon.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When is the last day to be taken off the waitlist ? And How do you know there are no more interviews?
 
When is the last day to be taken off the waitlist ? And How do you know there are no more interviews?
sounds like more people committed than they expected. Doesn't give good hope for WL movement either
It could also mean they have a sizeable amount of people on the waitlist they plan to accept, so there's less of a need for additional interviews. *Trying to keep hope alive!!!*
 
Received the email today about ending interviews for this cycle. I take it as a soft rejection honestly and I feel like If I apply early next cycle I'll have a good shot. Congrats to everyone else and good luck to everyone who still have hope! See all my fellow re-applicants for the next cycle!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad