-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Howard
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Has anyone with a 501 or less received an II and/or acceptance?
getItdone57
Full Member
Anyone going to the second look this Friday? I’m curious about attire I know it says business professional but I’m from AZ where we have no winter so trying to figure out what’s most appropriate for the weather.
Also got the A Monday! Interviewed 11/14 compete email 9/15 LM 70
Also got the A Monday! Interviewed 11/14 compete email 9/15 LM 70
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did they announce a second look? Thought it'd be smth they'd send an email abt to accepteesAnyone going to the second look this Friday? I’m curious about attire I know it says business professional but I’m from AZ where we have no winter so trying to figure out what’s most appropriate for the weather.
Also got the A Monday! Interviewed 11/14 compete email 9/15 LM 70
dontworry.behappy
New Member
Hey! I’ll be attending this Friday, but my email says business casual. The weather in DC is going to be clear & high 40s so I planned on wearing a sweater and khaki pants. I’m a guy tho lol. I hope this helps.Anyone going to the second look this Friday? I’m curious about attire I know it says business professional but I’m from AZ where we have no winter so trying to figure out what’s most appropriate for the weather.
Also got the A Monday! Interviewed 11/14 compete email 9/15 LM
getItdone57
Full Member
following the interview they send an email about it. They only offer a few options a year but they said they try to send decisions before the dates. I bought insurance on my plane ticket in case I didn’t get in 😅When did they announce a second look? Thought it'd be smth they'd send an email abt to acceptees
Oohhhhhh, I had saved that email into one of my folders but completely missed it was there. Had quite a few emails from interview day. Thank you so much!following the interview they send an email about it. They only offer a few options a year but they said they try to send decisions before the dates. I bought insurance on my plane ticket in case I didn’t get in 😅
thebiglightt
Full Member
could be a couple of weeks or a couple months, it variesAbout how long between secondary review email and II?
Going on three months rn lolcould be a couple of weeks or a couple months, it varies
sahmtomedschool
Full Member
A today! Interviewed 11/14
futuremovementdoc
Full Member
secondary submitted 10/22 application reviewed email today!
Nvm I think I found it lol but do they have a working phone number? I wanted to call to confirm they received my letter but the number doesn’t workWhat email can we send update letters to?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone who interviewed receive a completion review email prior to getting an interview?
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing StatsOOS II complete late September
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing Stats
I’ll message you
Same here. Submitted 10/22, application reviewed email todaysecondary submitted 10/22 application reviewed email today!
Smileydimples
Full Member
Congrats! Can you pls message stats to me as well?OOS II complete late September
Message me too LOL ...would love to know your stats.I’ll message you
Any january mcat takers applying for the current cycle?
no.green.ham
Full Member
Any january mcat takers applying for the current cycle?
As in taking a January 2024 MCAT for this 2023-24 cycle ??
Yes.As in taking a January 2024 MCAT for this 2023-24 cycle ??
no.green.ham
Full Member
Yes.
idk abt that man, most schools have a deadline for MCAT for each cycle. This cycle I believe it was mostly August or September 2023 -but you do you
Howard specifically states the latest mcat they accept is January scores in 2024. This was stated at the open house as well. But since you have your degree, and know everything..idk abt that man, most schools have a deadline for MCAT for each cycle. This cycle I believe it was mostly August or September 2023 -but you do you
Last edited:
futuremovementdoc
Full Member
I’m thinking about a January retake but not sureAny january mcat takers applying for the current cycle?
no.green.ham
Full Member
Howard specifically states the latest mcat they accept is January scores in 2024. This was stated at the open house as well. But since you have your degree, and know everything..
I said most schools -but unless you’re going to get a 528, I wouldn’t recommend this and I doubt many ppl will either. good luck tho
thebiglightt
Full Member
Got the A today! God is good y'all
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
drake22292992
Full Member
anyone think howard is gonna send more interviews before the end of the year?
Congratulations!Got the A today! God is good y'all
Jakefromstatefarm2059
Full Member
What's the chances of getting accepted off the WL?
Congrats! When did you interview?Got the A today! God is good y'all
thebiglightt
Full Member
Thank you! Interviewed 11/29Congrats! When did you interview?
Take note of the availability times for each given weekday. They are not available by phone every weekday 9-5. It varies and they mention it in some if not most of their admissions emails. Hope that helps!Has anyone been able to get in contact with them- I sent a letter and wanna confirm but none of their phone numbers work 🥲
TheD1Doctor
Full Member
I sent an update letter last week via email and they followed up with me three days later.Has anyone been able to get in contact with them- I sent a letter and wanna confirm but none of their phone numbers work 🥲
Ohhh ok you’re right. Is been so many months since they’ve emailed me I must’ve just forgotten 😭Take note of the availability times for each given weekday. They are not available by phone every weekday 9-5. It varies and they mention it in some if not most of their admissions emails. Hope that helps!
Awesome Ty!I sent an update letter last week via email and they followed up with me three days later.
premed1999!
Full Member
What did they say when they followed up? I sent one a few days ago but haven't heard anythingI sent an update letter last week via email and they followed up with me three days later.
TheD1Doctor
Full Member
What did they say when they followed up? I sent one a few days ago but haven't heard anything
A today! Interviewed 12/6
Got the same follow up email just now! Hopefully we hear about an II soon
no.green.ham
Full Member
What did they say when they followed up? I sent one a few days ago but haven't heard anything
Sent one yesterday and they acknowledged it today and said it was added to my file [emoji1360]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
retaking mcat january 13th for this cycle. I have II holds until that score comes back 🙁Any january mcat takers applying for the current cycle?
no.green.ham
Full Member
damn so they’re off from 12/15 to 1/2 [emoji24]
Came here to say the same thing. Thanks for letting me know youre going on a break I suppose...Only communication from howard- so yeah we are closed from 12/15 - 1/2….
but received the email on 12/16 lol cmon is this a joke or what
triplejump101
Full Member
Thought I had an email with an interview invite but it was just an email to tell me about their winter break pause....
Also, if I want to send an update/LOI letter, do I send it to this email: [email protected]
Also, if I want to send an update/LOI letter, do I send it to this email: [email protected]
Boomshakalaka9952
Full Member
Is there an accepted student GroupMe?