Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1I did and nothing happened , still hoping
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1I did and nothing happened , still hoping
+1I did and nothing happened , still hoping
Wondering about the same thing^Is there an accepted students GroupMe yet?
I searched last years page and it looks like 2/25 the last II was sent out. May not be fully representative since not everyone posts but I’d guess end of feb bc interviews end in MarchWhen do IIs stop going out here?
Got assigned to Chicago campus yesterday. Interviewed 11/29, A on 12/22Did anybody get their campus assignment?
Do you mention these programs during the application process or once you get the acceptance?anyone know when info is released regarding GMED, IMED, EdMED?
I mentioned them during the 'why UICOM' essayDo you mention these programs during the application process or once you get the acceptance?
I got the email two days before mine.does anyone that had an interview know how far in advance you get an email regarding the structure of the interview day? also any insight on if the interview is open file or closed file? the sdn interview feedback for this program is pretty outdated
Someone asked this at my interview. They said yes, it is likely you'll hear back, just not guaranteed. If you don't hear anything, it's because they haven't gotten to every single interviewee's app, but not to worry because you're still given equal consideration.How likely is it to hear back about decisions this Friday if you interviewed during the first week of January?
^^^ I asked this during 1/4 interview. They gave us the impression that most of us SHOULD be reviewed and receive a decision on the 19th, but they also made it seem like some people could leak into Feb. if you interviewed on 1/11, I would be less convinced you’ll be reviewed, but that’s just me. Definitely seems like a crapshoot depending on how quickly they can review their applicantsSomeone asked this at my interview. They said yes, it is likely you'll hear back, just not guaranteed. If you don't hear anything, it's because they haven't gotten to every single interviewee's app, but not to worry because you're still given equal consideration.
IS 74 LM - still waiting for II - This would be my 1st choice 🤔
They probably think I’m a joke and threw mine away back in JulyThey’re reviewing apps today, probably have mine in hand right now laughing together and getting ready to throw it in the trash
They’re reviewing apps today, probably have mine in hand right now laughing together and getting ready to throw it in the trash
No, they review all of the apps for people who have interviewed on the 3rd Thursday of every month, send out decisions by 5:00pm the following day. Can find it on the website and earlier in this threadDid you email them?
Tomorrow is my vote.So are we thinking tomorrow and not tn 👀
They say they review 3rd Thursday, release decidions 3rd Friday. Gotta be tmSo are we thinking tomorrow and not tn 👀
(Removed)They say they review 3rd Thursday, release decidions 3rd Friday. Gotta be tm
You and me both pal… fingers crossed we hear back today. Manifesting an A for us bothLast month was Thursday. First month or two were the following Monday. Interviewed In September so I’ve been tracking this for a minute lol ✌🏼
+1You and me both pal… fingers crossed we hear back today. Manifesting an A for us both
+1, maybe my friend!Still deferred since October, interest letter sent, maybe today is the day!
UIC does monthly application batches. Their committee meets the third Thursday of each month, and acceptances are sent either the Friday or Monday thereafter (it's supposed to be Friday but sometimes it gets delayed). Since yesterday was the third Thursday, today is the day acceptances should be coming for January.Sorry, what's today?
UIC does monthly application batches. Their committee meets the third Thursday of each month, and acceptances are sent either the Friday or Monday thereafter (it's supposed to be Friday but sometimes it gets delayed). Since yesterday was the third Thursday, today is the day acceptances should be coming for January.
Which is why people are checking emails (to see if they got in) and here (to see if other people got in, as that would confirm they started being sent today rather than Monday)
Ah I knew they reviewed on 3rd Thursdays but I thought decisions came out following week.UIC does monthly application batches. Their committee meets the third Thursday of each month, and acceptances are sent either the Friday or Monday thereafter (it's supposed to be Friday but sometimes it gets delayed). Since yesterday was the third Thursday, today is the day acceptances should be coming for January.
Which is why people are checking emails (to see if they got in) and here (to see if other people got in, as that would confirm they started being sent today rather than Monday)
I believe II’s are much more sporadicHave they said anything about days they release more II’s on? I know they’re not done sending those out until late Feb, but not sure if they have a day of the week or pattern they follow.
Possibly me! I am on DD but holding onto hope!Anyone think they’ve refreshed their email more than me today? Cause I would bet you one whole dollar that you haven’t
For anyone wondering about the timeline of campus assignments, I interviewed 12/6/23, received the A 12/21/23, and was assigned to the Chicago Campus today.
This guy gets itCheck email --> check this thread --> 5 minutes --> repeat
There was a place to explain anything you have learned about any of the three campuses after the interview. I used that space as a means to explain why I would be a good fit for the Chicago Campus.Did you get to justify your campus ranks?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.