premed42568
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! When did you interview?Just received the A via e-mail. Wishing everyone good luck! 🙂
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! When did you interview?Just received the A via e-mail. Wishing everyone good luck! 🙂
I’m still hoping for an IIReally still fighting for an A from UI since my September interview. It’s rough out here
+1Really still fighting for an A from UI since my September interview. It’s rough out here
+3 :/Really still fighting for an A from UI since my September interview. It’s rough out here
not sure what the actual likelihood is, but based on the last year's thread there is still a good chance. hold hopeDoes anyone know if people usually get in off of DD if it’s now been 3 consecutive months or at this point is it pretty unlikely?
+1. Seemed like there were some acceptances in February for individuals who interviewed in October/November from last year's thread.Does anyone know if people usually get in off of DD if it’s now been 3 consecutive months or at this point is it pretty unlikely?
Not sure. I wonder if anyone from the 10/12 Interview has been accepted.wonder if this A wave is it for this month or if there will be anymore sent out tomorrow by 5pm.
I was that week in October.. nothing yet. Based on people’s posts they are avoiding our week like the plague 🤡+1. Seemed like there were some acceptances in February for individuals who interviewed in October/November from last year's thread.
Not sure. I wonder if anyone from the 10/12 Interview has been accepted.
have been wondering this as well. have not seen anyone from that date and week in general have an A so far on this thread. of course, those that got A's could not be SDN as well+1. Seemed like there were some acceptances in February for individuals who interviewed in October/November from last year's thread.
Not sure. I wonder if anyone from the 10/12 Interview has been accepted.
Based on people getting A’s from Nov and Dec we just didn’t make the cut this round… again sadhave been wondering this as well. have not seen anyone from that date and week in general have an A so far on this thread. of course, those that got A's could not be SDN as well
Did they email you to tell you that you are delayed decision?OOS delayed decision, interviewed 11/14
Did they email you to tell you that you are delayed decision?
Congrats! Thanks for giving hope for us DDs!OOS A!!! Interviewed week of 10/16, was on DD in November, and was given an A today!
Interviewed in October and received 1 DD email. Nothing for November or December.Anyone else not get an email who interviewed in November - like no A or no DD email?
+1 but ISOOS Interviewed in September, DD in October. Silence since then, really disheartening given the high post-interview acceptance rate. What is going on?
When in September did you interview? I interviewed mid-Septemeber, got DD in October, then silence until my A this week.OOS Interviewed in September, DD in October. Silence since then, really disheartening given the high post-interview acceptance rate. What is going on?
They already sent out A’s so Monday will be DD most likely don’t think they are sending out R or WL yetAre we hearing back on Monday?
They sent out A's this Thursday?They already sent out A’s so Monday will be DD most likely don’t think they are sending out R or WL yet
Merry Christmas!!!!Merry Christmas everyone! hope we all get good news after the holidays good luck to all! It’s not over til it’s over 🥲🎄
I emailed admissions to ask and they said it has not been scheduled yetAnyone know when second look is?
Hi friends! ...
How far out were the available interview dates?OOS II just now! Completed 8/25
Also curious about this ^^They haven’t given any pre-II rejections, correct? They will just mass reject at the end of the cycle?
Only two slots open: 1/5 and 1/10How far out were the available interview dates?
Welcome to med school admissionsHi, I haven't gotten any response after my secondary submission - should I ask for an update? or what is the suggestion?
I sent in an update letter and got an II a month later! I would send a letter if you haven't already.Hi, I haven't gotten any response after my secondary submission - should I ask for an update? or what is the suggestion?
I did and nothing happened , still hopingI sent in an update letter and got an II a month later! I would send a letter if you haven't already.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.