You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Meharry
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
complete 9/27, no under review email either....complete 10/5, no under review email yet. anyone else complete around that time heard anything yet?
There seems to be some different information going around, so just wanted to share this. I emailed admissions and they told me that they accept up to 2 update letters per applicant per cycle. They should be in PDF format.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder if they recently changed their mind. I had emailed Ms. Dixon directly right before Thanksgiving and she said “We do not accept update letters at this time.”There seems to be some different information going around, so just wanted to share this. I emailed admissions and they told me that they accept up to 2 update letters per applicant per cycle. They should be in PDF format.
lovely2025
Full Member
yea my under review email said they aren’t accepting any updatesI wonder if they recently changed their mind. I had emailed Ms. Dixon directly right before Thanksgiving and she said “We do not accept update letters at this time.”
thesciencekid99
New Member
OOS II just now!
Congratulations!!!🎉 Complete date?OOS II just now!
thesciencekid99
New Member
11/22Congratulations!!!🎉 Complete date?
chocotaco683
Full Member
OOS II a few mins ago!
lovely2025
Full Member
congrats! did you get the under review email?OOS II just now!
lovely2025
Full Member
congrats! did you get the under review email?OOS II a few mins ago!
chocotaco683
Full Member
congrats! did you get the under review email?
Yes on 11/22
lovely2025
Full Member
what was the earliest date they offered? sorry for so many questions!Yes on 11/22
Future Dok
Full Member
OOS II today! Submitted 9/16/23
lovely2025
Full Member
did you get the under review email? also what was the earliest date?OOS II today! Submitted 9/16/23
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chocotaco683
Full Member
what was the earliest date they offered? sorry for so many questions!
They didn’t really give a choice but my first interview is on the 20th!
lovely2025
Full Member
good luck!They didn’t really give a choice but my first interview is on the 20th!
Future Dok
Full Member
did you get the under review email? also what was the earliest date?
I did get that email on 11/22/23, no choice but 01/20/24 was the date I was given
I’m literally in the exact same boat. I was complete in mid July and received the secondary email on 12/20. I don’t feel like spending a hundred bucks if it isn’t gonna amount to anything. It’s hella late in the cycle 😪I finally got a secondary lol. Even though I was complete mid July. I don’t even know if it’s worth submitting now.
i would have submitted if I didn’t have an A already, so if you don’t I suggest trying still!I’m literally in the exact same boat. I was complete in mid July and received the secondary email on 12/20. I don’t feel like spending a hundred bucks if it isn’t gonna amount to anything. It’s hella late in the cycle 😪
Will they only offer an II after you complete the CASPER exam?
I completed my secondary early Oct & got the under review email in December. Haven't gotten any other update from the school since then.complete 10/5, no under review email yet. anyone else complete around that time heard anything yet?
I completed my secondary early Oct & got the under review email in December. Haven't gotten any other update from the school since then.
Completed one week later, but same thing
I completed my secondary early Oct & got the under review email in December. Haven't gotten any other update from the school since then.
Same here [emoji24]
no.green.ham
Full Member
I completed my secondary early Oct & got the under review email in December. Haven't gotten any other update from the school since then.
OOS, complete in early September and got reviewed email first week in Dec. nothing yet.
My secondary was completed in August... still no review email hmmmmm
Is the review email an email that's says "we saw your secondary now wait" basically?My secondary was completed in August... still no review email hmmmmm
Not sure but pretty sure I didnt get the reviewed application emailIs the review email an email that's says "we saw your secondary now wait" basically?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thebiglightt
Full Member
+1 but complete in SeptemberMy secondary was completed in August... still no review email hmmmmm
So just to be sure, they don’t accept updates correct? I saw different answers on this thread.
I emailed Admissions right before Thanksgiving and they said they did not. However, someone had spoken to them recently and they said that they did accepted updates. I emailed them last week to verify but I have not received a response. You may try contacting them as well.So just to be sure, they don’t accept updates correct? I saw different answers on this thread.
PrettyMDD
Full Member
Hey everyone. A few things.
I was complete 9/30.
I DID receive the “under review” email 12/19.
II received 1/17 for 1/20.
I was Wondering for those that have gone through all this already, have y’all heard of any post ii rejections at Meharry?
Also I’m nervous because they said if we haven’t heard back for the next interview we should reach out but in previous threads I’ve seen people who did that and just…never ever heard back.
I was complete 9/30.
I DID receive the “under review” email 12/19.
II received 1/17 for 1/20.
I was Wondering for those that have gone through all this already, have y’all heard of any post ii rejections at Meharry?
Also I’m nervous because they said if we haven’t heard back for the next interview we should reach out but in previous threads I’ve seen people who did that and just…never ever heard back.
Hey everyone. A few things.
I was complete 9/30.
I DID receive the “under review” email 12/19.
II received 1/17 for 1/20.
I was Wondering for those that have gone through all this already, have y’all heard of any post ii rejections at Meharry?
Also I’m nervous because they said if we haven’t heard back for the next interview we should reach out but in previous threads I’ve seen people who did that and just…never ever heard back.
Dang, a three days heads up for an interview? Or did you pick a slot that just happened to be that soon?
PrettyMDD
Full Member
Dang, a three days heads up for an interview? Or did you pick a slot that just happened to be that soon?
nope, student interview was scheduled that day. you just had to show up.
jack lock
Full Member
in my experience, after you get an ii, you will be scheduled to do 3 interviews. Usually, you should get all of them done in 2-3 weeks (mine took ~1 month but that was bc i did 2 interviews in mid dec --> closed for the holidays --> 3rd interview in jan). After the 3rd interview, I think you should hear back within 2-3 weeks (i got an A 1 week following my 3rd interview). Hope that helpsHey everyone. A few things.
I was complete 9/30.
I DID receive the “under review” email 12/19.
II received 1/17 for 1/20.
I was Wondering for those that have gone through all this already, have y’all heard of any post ii rejections at Meharry?
Also I’m nervous because they said if we haven’t heard back for the next interview we should reach out but in previous threads I’ve seen people who did that and just…never ever heard back.
Do they give more notice for the later interviews? I got an invite 3 days before the first and was scrambling to find someone to cover my shift at work.in my experience, after you get an ii, you will be scheduled to do 3 interviews. Usually, you should get all of them done in 2-3 weeks (mine took ~1 month but that was bc i did 2 interviews in mid dec --> closed for the holidays --> 3rd interview in jan). After the 3rd interview, I think you should hear back within 2-3 weeks (i got an A 1 week following my 3rd interview). Hope that helps
PrettyMDD
Full Member
in my experience, after you get an ii, you will be scheduled to do 3 interviews. Usually, you should get all of them done in 2-3 weeks (mine took ~1 month but that was bc i did 2 interviews in mid dec --> closed for the holidays --> 3rd interview in jan). After the 3rd interview, I think you should hear back within 2-3 weeks (i got an A 1 week following my 3rd interview). Hope that helps
Are you saying get them all done with 2-3 weeks in between each or all of them will happen in that 2-3 weeks? Because they said if we haven’t been scheduled for the second, reach out after TWO whole weeks so I’m wondering then, will i have to wait another 2 weeks to hear back for the third??
jack lock
Full Member
Yeah it is more accommodating, since it is a 1 on 1 with staff. They give you like a list of dates iircDo they give more notice for the later interviews? I got an invite 3 days before the first and was scrambling to find someone to cover my shift at work.
jack lock
Full Member
Nah they will reach out to you. But if they said to reach out after a certain period then just follow what they said. Again mine took like a month but maybe thats the usualAre you saying get them all done with 2-3 weeks in between each or all of them will happen in that 2-3 weeks? Because they said if we haven’t been scheduled for the second, reach out after TWO whole weeks so I’m wondering then, will i have to wait another 2 weeks to hear back for the third??
I sent an update letter and it was accepted/added to my file.So just to be sure, they don’t accept updates correct? I saw different answers on this thread.
When did you have your third interview if you don't mind me asking?in my experience, after you get an ii, you will be scheduled to do 3 interviews. Usually, you should get all of them done in 2-3 weeks (mine took ~1 month but that was bc i did 2 interviews in mid dec --> closed for the holidays --> 3rd interview in jan). After the 3rd interview, I think you should hear back within 2-3 weeks (i got an A 1 week following my 3rd interview). Hope that helps
What email should we send update letters to?I sent an update letter and it was accepted/added to my file.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jack lock
Full Member
2nd week of JanuaryWhen did you have your third interview if you don't mind me asking?
did they reply to your update email? I've been hearing howard/morehouse hasn't beenI sent an update letter and it was accepted/added to my file.
I sent an update, meharry is good at respondingdid they reply to your update email? I've been hearing howard/morehouse hasn't been
I sent them an email last Wednesday asking if I can sent them an update letter and the admissions office hasn’t replied yetI sent an update, meharry is good at responding